Thread: Mad Max

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    3> Fuck Minefields. Only thing you need a different car for, don't provide ANY rewards other than clearing the territory, aren't ever in your way, just nothing good about them. Giving me the ability to disarm them in the Magnum Opus would've been a massive benefit.
    Worst thing with them is when you encounter them without having finished the storyline that unlocks the car for it. It doesn't even tell you that you can't do it now. and then even when you get back with the right one, it doesn't tell you that clearly. I ended up clearing fields with the Magnum since mines wouldn't destroy it instantly. Just run over mines and repair.

Think the thing I dislike the most about the game is how they (once again) shoved every single action in a single button. I stopped using weapons because I kept dropping them instead of doing what I wanted to do because I was a few pixels away from what I wanted to interact with. Makes sense on console, terrible design on PC. And some terrilble bugs, like a door that I had forced open, but that came back to "almost closed" (as in, "I could fit the character twice in the opening"), and I couldn't walk through it again, took me 5 minutes of jumping/rolling around until I suddenly went through it.
    Oh, hi.

Just a heads up that this is $10 on Steam this weekend. I personally enjoyed it. If you like driving/car combat type games, definitely worth a try.