Deleted

Those Nemesis quests

Is there any quick way to do these quests. I've done Blood Elf and Orc via Ashran. But Pandaren and Goblins seem non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    Is there any quick way to do these quests. I've done Blood Elf and Orc via Ashran. But Pandaren and Goblins seem non existent.
    Yes, there is a way to cheese it. It involves hiring two people from the opposing faction. Actually, that's pretty much it. Hire a Pandaren/Goblin and a rezer on your server.

Remember if you have people in your group (within a raid) on the quest with you, you get bonus credit. You can get up to 5 "kills" per kill, and this counts if you're doing the quest the good way or the skeevy way. So in Ashran, ask if anyone is on nemesis pandaren (or goblin) and put all of you in the same group. Unless there's more than 5 of you, then try to be fair. And if you're doing it the cheap way, get a handful of other people to join your raid (and make sure they know not to hurt the rezer).

In Ashran, an addon like Ashran Buddy (I think that's what it's called) that marks your nemesis is pretty helpful. If all else is equal, you can focus your nemesis instead of other enemy targets.
    Last edited by Gwiez; 2015-08-27 at 07:34 PM.

Find a friend on the opposing faction with a level 90+ toon, kill him 500 times.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    before 6.2, ashran. Nowadays? Ashran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    I picked gnome first. I'm at 180 kills...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Why would you not start with the easiest one!? Human
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

I wish I'd finished these earlier in the expac when there was a lot more activity in Ashran. Spent 2 1/2 hours in last time and got a whole 5 trolls... it was probably the same guy five times.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

You can check the group finder to see if people are running the specific kill quest you are on. The chances are small though. I'm waiting to find one so I can kill my last 150 pandas. If I don't find one soon I'll just boost a horde panda on my wifes account and use it for kills

i really need to get my mine done and complete

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am honestly considering offering my panda to the horde to kill, hoping to find someone willing to do the same for me. Otherwise, I'll find 4 more people and split a heavy bribe to offer to a couple of pandas so we can corpse camp them somewhere on draenor.
    I need 200 or so more panda (I'm horde) .. I have BE and Tauren .. pm me if interested.