Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just did it.

Definitely shows humility when a dev team admits their previous faults and desires to make up for them. I didn't play the original FF14, but I imagine to those who did, SE has more than made up for that with A Realm Reborn, and especially Heavensward so far...

I've been absolutely beyond impressed with this game so far. Been playing about 2 months, and frankly, the story, the story-telling, the class system... it's all been truly breathtaking. It's new. It's different. And most of all... it's all done SO WELL.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm just gonna leave this here

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    ^ This person beat you to it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    So now, after it's been out quite some time, shall we desicuss the parts you liked the most?

I loved how they constantly referred to XI as "The Calamity", I know it's part of the worlds story but it's all the more funny if you consider what this game was.
    The bottles on the table and the behavior of the Community Manager (was it?) in general made me chuckle quite a bit. "Aww god, so many complaints to listing too, better grab a drink"

Overall, it felt as if they were making fun of themselves and to see something like that is refreshing and you get the feeling that these people don't only do this because it's their job, but also because they have fun doing it (whether that's true or not is obviously another topic :P)
    They put a relatively huge amount of effort into this "event", it's completely different from what you've seen from other games and it's alot more charming imho.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-08-30 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    HOW DOES ONE RIDE A MOUNT THAT WAY?!

Please tell me!

On point, it's refreshing to see humility and gratitude expressed by developers. Probably a cultural thing, but super nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post

Please tell me!

On point, it's refreshing to see humility and gratitude expressed by developers. Probably a cultural thing, but super nice to see.
    I couldn't agree more. It was really touching and refreshing. I wish it's not a cultural thing! I would hope everyone has the ability to express gratitude sincerely.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Don't question it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    So now, after it's been out quite some time, shall we desicuss the parts you liked the most?

I loved how they constantly referred to XI as "The Calamity", I know it's part of the worlds story but it's all the more funny if you consider what this game was.
    They weren't talking about XI. They were talking about 1.0. It had nothing to do with XI, which is a completely different game.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Is this possible to do at level 10 by any chance? Also how long does it take roughly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFriendlyCanadian View Post
    Is this possible to do at level 10 by any chance? Also how long does it take roughly?
    Nah 15 and not long at all