Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    Because if they went out and did the achievement they wouldn't be able to complain about "no content" so they sit in an ashran queue jumping on their mounts instead of being in a queue and working on the achievement.
    ^ This.

Was going to write the same thing.

People became lazy with all the goodies blizzard gave them, flying, lfd, lfr ect ect ect. Now they got to do something for their stuff and now their world is falling apart. Because they got spoiled so mucht by making stuff so easy and accesable for every one.

Here is my advice:

And stop bitching! It's easy enough!
    Last edited by Kryos; 2015-08-28 at 05:39 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Raiders are the worst casuals in Wow,they think the game should only revolve around raiding. It's disgusting and I'm glad they are crying about flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Res03 View Post
    Raiders are the worst casuals in Wow,they think the game should only revolve around raiding. It's disgusting and I'm glad they are crying about flying.
    I'm a raider and I have done pretty much everything that is to do in this game (~22.5k Achievement points). Don't call all raiders lazy if it's only a small part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    We can complain about the lack of content outside of raiding that hurts of us as well. Not everyone just logs on to raid.
    Of course it does, but if you're doing what little there is outside of raiding, then I kind of feel that Pathfinder wasn't a huge problem to overcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I'm a raider and I have done pretty much everything that is to do in this game (~22.5k Achievement points). Don't call all raiders lazy if it's only a small part.
    It's those who only log to raid and expect to not have to do anything else besides that.

Like I said in my last post, I'm a raider, I raid, and the amount of fawning Blizzard does over raiders is embarrassing, and arguably by now counterproductive in that those who only raid are now expecting just so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had my Pathfinder done weeks ago and I'm a raider...
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

If you only raid or PvP why do you even need flying?

10+ Year Old Account
    all but the 6.2 reps were done while leveling. Even the reps tooks me all of 3 days to get enough medallions. Hell even people i know who got banned got the achievement.

You can give a wow player a bag of gold and they will bitch that its too heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Here is my advice:

And stop bitching! It's easy enough!
    Aww, mate.. I gotta save that gif. It is just so awesome!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

As a raider you should have gotten at least 1 of the 3 reps exalted already as you NEED that Augment rune. While you do that you can do the other reps fairly easily. And if you're too lazy to go explore the world, you really don't need flying, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is, it isn't only raiders - also PvP'ers and a good bunch others.

I don't care, I am under all pages, and yet I have the achievement, and don't need the flight overall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

please, please, PLEASE tell me someone responded to that thread with this:

"Why are open world PvE'ers and PvP'ers left without their raid and honor armor/weapons/mounts?"

Mhmm, because grinding fucking 100% useless reputations to "earn" the "privilege" of flying is appropriate. It's a garbage, false reason to encourage us to do their terrible content in this terrible expansion.

It should be purchased with gold at max level like every other expansion. Fuck them and fuck their arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmaz View Post
    Mhmm, because grinding fucking 100% useless reputations to "earn" the "privilege" of flying is appropriate.
    Yes it is. If you are lazy, you don't get it. Deal with it. Getting a fast ground mount in classic WoW was waaaay more work since it was hard to get enough gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    After all this time on mmo-champ, I still don't know how to copy paste blue posts, but on the front page under Flying, a question was asked and responded to by a blue.

"why are raiders and pvpers left grounded when it comes to Draenor Pathfinder?"

What??? Is it asking so much of raiders and pvpers to just go out into the world for a moment and do something different (not to mention so easy) for a change? Actually it's baffling enough to me the fact that there are players who literally only log in and queue for... the same old things. There's a whole world.. of warcraft.. out there folks. Jesus, "left grounded."

Bah!
    Some people don't care about the questing/lore/repgrind/etc.

I don't blame them either.

What baffles me is why is Blizzard trying to shove it down players throats. Who cares if they see it, as long as they sub right?

higher subs is better then people skipping content IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmaz View Post
    Mhmm, because grinding fucking 100% useless reputations to "earn" the "privilege" of flying is appropriate. It's a garbage, false reason to encourage us to do their terrible content in this terrible expansion.

It should be purchased with gold at max level like every other expansion. Fuck them and fuck their arrogance.
    Wrath and cata weren't max level to fly. Learn your facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

This question points exactly to the Blizzard mistake of listening biased feedback.

I'm not defending their decision to change how flying is earned after being earned in max level with gold.

I'm criticizing the idea that wow is a LAYERED game, it is not, was not, will not. Game was never about niche, such things like Raider and PvPer are new things bornt from Blizzard catering for lazy people that do not want to:
    - Attune;
    - Learn;
    - Spent time doing things.

These things lead to other mistakes in design like:
    - LFR;
    - Welfare gear;
    - Homogenization;
    - Stupid unbalanced pvp;
    - Logging only to raid.

This mentality shows how OFF world of warcraft is. It's supposed to be a MMO with RPG elements in a persistent world controlled and driven by players and players actions, instead what we got is a railcoster ride with different flavors.

Both sides are wrong regarding Flying in WoD, one side lied and changed the way a feature is delivered arbitrarily, the other side entitled itself to manipulate the game the most convenient way they like.

In the end it's only one side fault's since only Blizzard can change the design, community is only responding and adapting to the changes, a lot of us are getting crap from other players and the game trying to enjoy the game and joining a guild to raid, casual pvp is just not possible.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Deleted
    Why do you need flying in the first place if you never get out into the world? You don't do the achi because you just raid/pvp but there you can't fly anyways
    Last edited by mmocb54db794b1; 2015-08-28 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    You need to do every tannan daily in the game for 12 days to unlock the rep requirement, and farm cats for 4-7 hours.
    Cats only take an hour tops if you stick with 5 people (raids reduce the rep) and kill the four rares every time they spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.