Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    If? I can smell the flop from Legion already.

i will play as long as its good. if there is stuff for me to do and stuff i like ill keep playing, simple. dont need no caveats or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    How about you stop trying to push your view onto everyone else?
    Some people actually enjoyed WoD for the content that was - raiding was one of them - Just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.

Then again, I wouldn't expect a brand new poster to understand that. You are just another one of those "majority" rules poster that are on this forum.
    So... he said that "for most of us, wod flopped", and your counter-argument is that "some people actually enjoyed it"?

Also, it's not a world view. WoD flopped. The bleeding sub numbers and overall negative response shows it. Of cource a few people liked it, not even actvi$ion-blizzard will ever manage to screw up a game so badly that 5 million people will hate it unanimously.

Legion looks like it's going to be a disaster, so I'm going to wait for a 50% off discount before I pick it up. WoD ruined the game, we'll see if Legion is a nuclear bomb or if it will give some semblance of WoW back into WoW.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Legion looks like it could be a good expansion, but WoD was already a huge flop for me. I have been unsubbed for half of this expac. If legion sucks then I'm most likely out for good.

I would like to say "yes" but they already got me at the Demon Hunter. So my sad sad answer is "No", i will play Legion even if it's lacking like WoD has been.
    And now i'll go hide somewhere in shame

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Ridiculous? I think you don't see the big picture: The game had a specific time in its history that it got a population explosion, and that was between mid-TBC and mid-WoTLK and that means those players still carry it now, and those players that were 20 to 25 back then (because that was the regular demographic of MMO players that would commit to the game long-term) are now 30+.

It explains why so many players came back and then immediately left in WoD. It's not really that they didn't like garrisons or a feature here and there or even that the launch was crap, it's that they are old people that can't invest long-term to the game but they have nostalgia.
    So your big picture is the assessment that people bought WoD, and then immediately did an about face and left because they have time commitment issues? Right.

I am out and if legion is trash will stay out.