Deleted

When do you think most pugs happen during the week, and for what types of bosses?

I try to optimize when I start my pugs. I have noticed that the hardest bosses might be better to be started on the weekend or later, even though not too late in the reset because people become itchy. I wonder if some of you have similar ideas on this.

The early days of the reset do seem to have people, however, most of them seem to be low geared or low skilled and most of the effort of the high skilled appears to start in the weekend. Perhaps it's because they failed to attend their guilds' raids.

It also appears that early times in the day are better for pugs. Most people on high gear or skill may be in guild raids late at night or asleep. Ironically, late at night when most guild raids occur, might not be that good for performance btw.

my guess you should aim for friday/saturday in prime hours (20.00-24.00) as those are days when least guilds raid and when experience raiders try to pug their alts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    my guess you should aim for friday/saturday in prime hours (20.00-24.00) as those are days when least guilds raid and when experience raiders try to pug their alts

Saturday is strong though I found friday to go both ways and be a gamble. Then again I mainly see EU so it may be a cultural thing in other regions that completely changes the dynamic. By the way, both friday and sat seem to be very weak late at night probably because of the drunk (yeah I'm not joking, I seriously think tons of people are drunk late at weekends).

Sunday is ok during the day, but I think it gets crap towards the night since people start considering starting their shitty jobs tomorrow I guess.