Fury T18 4p after buff

Fury spec only
    How T18 4p is going against t17 4p after t18 buff??
    heroic versus heroic and mythic versus mythic.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Same as before, I imagine. Although you might start to take T18 4 pc over T17 4pc on cleave fights once you get more mythic T18. It'll be hard to overcome 20 ilvls worth of stats at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    Same as before, I imagine. Although you might start to take T18 4 pc over T17 4pc on cleave fights once you get more mythic T18. It'll be hard to overcome 20 ilvls worth of stats at that point.
    I have 4p heroic t17 (2 warforged) and 4p heroic t18 (1 warforged)

Trying 4p t18 but this set gives me a lot of no crit Bloodthirsts ... my enrage uptime is very low with t18 and I have 31% crit unbuffed.
    Sometimes I need 6 Bloodthirsts to get a enrage when berserk rage is on cooldown

Deleted
    Thats just how the rng cookie crumbles I'm afraid. We all get those moments but thankfully not so much as gear progresses. I have about 30% Crit raid buffed without the Crit Trinket at 714 Ilvl and I'm usually managing 95%+ enrage uptime on the fights that allow it. 31% Crit unbuffed is fine. If you throw much more at Crit your mastery will start to suffer.

Is there any addon to check my enrage uptime?
    I'm using weakauras to show when I'm enraged or not, but can I know how much % I got in a fight?
    Last edited by Biruta; 2015-09-01 at 04:31 PM.

you can check your buff uptimes with skada , or if your raid uses warcraft logs, you can check it there as well.

Bloodsurge is so inconsistent its ridiculous to center a 4 piece around it. I've gone some fights where it doesn't even proc for the first 2 minutes and others where I've got back to back recklessness going on. I wish they would increase the proc rate of Bloodsurge with the 4 piece and they can lower the 4-piece back to 20 seconds.

There is really no big difference, you get slightly more uptime on Reck but it isn't enough to actually change anything. It's still RNG based (on BSurge and normal WS crits) and still worthless while Meat Cleaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    There is really no big difference, you get slightly more uptime on Reck but it isn't enough to actually change anything. It's still RNG based (on BSurge and normal WS crits) and still worthless while Meat Cleaving.
    Is it useful at all during execute phase either? Or do we never want to use WS sub 20%?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodek View Post
    Is it useful at all during execute phase either? Or do we never want to use WS sub 20%?
    Its not worth using wildstrike past 20% unless they are bloodsurge procs. You can argue that you can use one wildstrike when reck got 30 sec left to "get lucky", but the chances of that happening is only a little higher than you getting a bloodsurge proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodek View Post
    Only if you manage to get a lot of Bloodsurge procs during Execute, otherwise you continue to ignore (non BSurge) Wild Strike sub 20%.