Well, maybe I should bother finding a guild with people in it now >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, maybe I should bother finding a guild with people in it now >.>
    MMO-C guild, anyone? I'd be game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Annnnd the power creep continues.
    Dude...it literally just said that it's the same as Ascended gear, but looks fancy. Slow down.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Dude...it literally just said that it's the same as Ascended gear, but looks fancy. Slow down.
    In the other thread I caught on to that mistake. Didn't go back and fix it because... I'm not the kind of guy who goes back to edit previous posts to make myself look pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the other thread I caught on to that mistake. Didn't go back and fix it because... I'm not the kind of guy who goes back to make himself look pretty.
    But your buffalo? thing is so cute! Gotta keep up the style!
    BAD WOLF

I'm not excited to see what the new legendary male cloth armor looks like. If it's anything like Anet has done in the past with their sexism, I can imagine it looking more shit than ascended.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    But your buffalo? thing is so cute! Gotta keep up the style!
    I'm a Shu'halo! Buffalo... pff; they eat grass. Who'd imagine... a Shu'halo eating grass!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm not excited to see what the new legendary male cloth armor looks like. If it's anything like Anet has done in the past with their sexism, I can imagine it looking more shit than ascended.
    Hm? I thought male armor in fantasy games were supposed to look badass, while girls got those stupid skirts. I mean - yeah; it's sad, but why are you against even boys getting badass suits of armor? Or did I misinterpret that?

EXCUSE ME

what male cloth armor in this game is badass? It all looks like last minute throw a way shit compared to their female versions (which they waste time making this gender seperate). You look at like Phoenix light gear and you see the detail put into the female version, just the small details itself. You look at the male version and you cearly see where all their eggs went to.

EXCUSE ME

what male cloth armor in this game is badass?
    Why, the awesome ones such as Balthazzar's they put up on the store for $10.

Why, the awesome ones such as Balthazzar's they put up on the store for $10.
    That is not Male cloth exclusive. That's universal and not gender secluded

That is not Male cloth exclusive. That's universal and not gender secluded
    Nevermind then.

Look at this stuff. Gorgeous

and then look at this piece of shit

Male version looks like a rehashed version of the level 15 armor. AND THEY ARE NO WAY RELATE-ABLE THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT YET CALLED THE SAME THING.

Fuck Anet and their sexist boob loving bitches

i do love my sexist boob loving bitch mesmer

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    i do love my sexist boob loving bitch mesmer
    Ofcourse only Archer would have the audacity to say something like that...

Also, nice chibi Archer avatar.

Look at this stuff. Gorgeous

I think the male armor looks nice.

How would you like the male armor to look; are you saying you would like male cloth armor to appear more provocative?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    How would you like the male armor to look; are you saying you would like male cloth armor to appear more provocative?
    Equal opportunity fanservice! But I don't care because I only play female characters. So I get all the fabulous looking gear/clothing/outfits.

HELL NO!!!

I flipped out when I read this, holy this is a ludicrous mindscrew to even think about

I think the male armor looks nice.

Actually I would like more male armor to be more provocative in general. Why limit that to females? But I would like a more universal outfit and not gender exclusive crap just because they have tits

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Shu'halo!
    Played wow for a decade and I've never heard this term once. I feel like everything is a lie. :-/
    and then look at this piece of shit
    So regarding effort/good design, I think you don't have much ground. The male armor you posted looks fantastic. This is entirely a subjective point. Where you do have ground is regarding similar levels of revealing attire. But how do they accomplish that without intentionally going against their aesthetic? I think there's room for some and they've actually done some. This is my warrior, where he's showing his goods:

BAD WOLF

Actually I would like more male armor to be more provocative in general.
    Unlikely to be a norm. Are there many games that have such fashions for male representative figures?

The closest I can think of is Tera. And that's just like a scooped shirt revealing pectoral muscles and perfect abdomens.

Why limit that to females?
    Fashion.

But I would like a more universal outfit and not gender exclusive crap just because they have tits
    I don't understand this- aren't there universal outfit already?

Let me see if I understand your argument correctly; For some reason, you have an expectation that Arena.net will create game costumes for males that are contra to the popular fashion of male and female ideals?

You are aware that all these game characters are essentially perfect idealized human beings, right? Even the 'overweight' body types are perfectly symmetrical and proportioned.

I don't understand your passion on this issue- fashionably speaking, emphasis on males is not typically showing off male pecs via boob window or g-string. Anet's male costume designs are in line with the popular conceptions of male fashion, albeit in a far more fantastical context.