10+ Year Old Account

Ready for RAAAAIIIIDDD?!?ing...achv

...sry for harsh words,but how the hell with this crz shit, I will be able to do that achv?Even try with one friend, but best try was been 179 roaches.Also was tried as solo to jumping from server to server to find some lower then mine,but no chance, crz just killed every try, since a lots random ppls just killing roaches while riding or whatever...meh...any good idea what to do beside waiting for weekly server restart?

thx in advance and cheers!!!

I got it randomly on my Druid. If you change into a Saurok while in Feral form, you keep the speed boost and can go much faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I got it randomly on my Druid. If you change into a Saurok while in Feral form, you keep the speed boost and can go much faster.
    I know m8, but with crz shit and random ppls killing while riding it is almost not possible to find 200 roaches even with speed boost...thx anyway!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a group of 20 people and have them spread in every direction. That's how I got it back in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Make a group of 20 people and have them spread in every direction. That's how I got it back in MoP.
    hey thx for tip m8,but plz can you tell me in today community how and where to find 20 ppls willing to help some random player.Even in my guild the most online ppls is before raid (14-18) which go off the same seconds after the raid is over...meh
    Last edited by Grof; 2015-08-29 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typing errors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    hey thx for tip m8,but plz can you tell me in today community how and where to find 20 ppls willing to help some random player.Even in my guild the most online ppls is before raid (14-18) which go off the same seconds after the raid is over...meh
    You can listy your group in LFG under "Custom", and in the meantime, shout out in trade chat. I bet there are a lot of people still missing the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You can listy your group in LFG under "Custom", and in the meantime, shout out in trade chat. I bet there are a lot of people still missing the achievement.
    well also trying that, but ppls only use grp to jumping from server to server...insta join then leave,also tried in trade but nothing...maybe if I offer 1k per person...

Sorry hold on, what is this achievement, again?

Edit: RIGHT, RIGHT, the stupid 'stomp cockroaches' achievement.

It's nearly fucking impossible to do if you're on a busy server, but as MoP is long gone by now, I doubt too many people will be hanging around there anymore. Just make a custom group with 4-5 people and get it quick. It can be done solo, just 'map out' the big cockroach clusters and run over them. I did it out of boredom one day and got it after a couple of half-assed tries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Sorry hold on, what is this achievement, again?

Edit: RIGHT, RIGHT, the stupid 'stomp cockroaches' achievement.

It's nearly fucking impossible to do if you're on a busy server, but as MoP is long gone by now, I doubt too many people will be hanging around there anymore. Just make a custom group with 4-5 people and get it quick. It can be done solo, just 'map out' the big cockroach clusters and run over them. I did it out of boredom one day and got it after a couple of half-assed tries.
    the thing is, I am on high pop server and also after mop isle of thunder is crz, I think, I will must do that on reset day or really late in the night...atleast hope that will work...

well also trying that, but ppls only use grp to jumping from server to server...insta join then leave,also tried in trade but nothing...maybe if I offer 1k per person...
    I hate the server hop mechanic. Whenever I get a good random NPC combo in my garrison (Erris + trader, Erris + Harrison, etc) I always list it in the group finder, just out of habit. Feels like only 1 in a 100 people that join are actually interested in any of the NPCs, the rest are just server hoppers joining and leaving in a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I hate the server hop mechanic. Whenever I get a good random NPC combo in my garrison (Erris + trader, Erris + Harrison, etc) I always list it in the group finder, just out of habit. Feels like only 1 in a 100 people that join are actually interested in any of the NPCs, the rest are just server hoppers joining and leaving in a few seconds.
    Why does that bug you?

It's the symptom of two game mechanics I probably hate the most: CRZ technology and highly desirable rares.

Outdoor content should at least try to be immersive. Any shred of what was left of it has been completely removed. Doomroller spawns and a group of 30+ people appear out of nowhere and disappear just as quickly after it's dead. The only good use of CRZ technology I've ever seen is the shard system for Tanaan. And that was designed to cap the amount of people in a zone to make it playable. Old content zones functioned perfectly fine without CRZ. All it does for those zones right now is force all level capped characters to be in the same instance.

Time-Lost Proto Drake and other rares with very long spawn timers that promote camping are just awful game design. Sitting around and realm-hopping while watching a movie on an other screen is about the worst possible game design you can have. Alani and the white Raptor are both much better ways of obtaining mounts. Both required you to at least play your characters to obtain them. If you want to obtain the rare spawn mounts you have to "work" to get them. By sitting around doing nothing in the game world waiting for them to spawn, sometimes for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh...finally did it yesterday with 2 guildies almost at midnight after 5 tries, since couple of times random ppls come from nowhere killing marked pools with roaches....so we spend totally 50min to do that achv...thx god this is finally over...must write, never ever been so mad and frustrating then doin this ach and playing from 2005...uff!!!

Deleted
    meh...finally did it yesterday with 2 guildies almost at midnight after 5 tries, since couple of times random ppls come from nowhere killing marked pools with roaches....so we spend totally 50min to do that achv...thx god this is finally over...must write, never ever been so mad and frustrating then doin this ach and playing from 2005...uff!!!
    Why are you spending time doing it if it makes you so angry? Surely gaming time should be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you don't want to lose too much time with this achievement, you can try another way:

- Wait until Legion, and the second it goes live, pop on your character already in the Island and do the achievement. HS back and start your journey in Legion!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |