Hello, I'm looking for a US guild with times between 6:00 PM CST and 11:00 PM CST

Let me start off with a few bullet points:
    • I do not want to join a guild that uses Ventrilo.
    • Your guild members have at least 90% attendance.
    • You are at least 8/13 Heroic.
    • You want to push into Mythics.
    • You need a Blood Deathknight Tank.

Also before you read any further let me state that if I apply to your guild and are accepted, I will need to be provided with a server and or faction transfer.

A few bullets about me:
    • I maintain 100% attendance *Even if my house were to burn down, I would go to a library and install wow on that crappy Dell PC they use.
    • I am 7/13 Heroic.
    • I'm 23 years old.
    • I've been playing Blood DK since release and tanking since vanilla.
    • Message me for logs (I cannot post links yet)
    • I've downed Heroic (Now Mythic) LK, Deathwing and Garrosh when it was current content.
    • I have completed Endless Tank: Wave 30 Proven Tank during MoP and WoD.
    • I have completed CM Gold (Without buying it) during MoP and WoD.

Regarding my previous guild: I was with them for awhile but they were slow on progression, we didn't clear normal even though people needed normal gear, we used Loot Council which means others got gear before me so my gear isn't the best so I left them and here I am searching for a better guild.

I've listed things I'm looking for, and I've listed things you might be looking for. If you have additional suggestions, or wish to talk to me then you can message me on here or respond to this post, thanks for your time.
    Last edited by sythex92; 2015-08-28 at 08:49 PM.