Hello everyone!

I recently leveled a rogue to 100 to use it as my PvP oriented character, and I've been enjoying combat a lot in PvP.

I used this guide for starters : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjIIq-9Xco (can anyone confirm if the guy is right in what he says? He seems to know his stuff though).

But I still have a lot to learn, and I come today to ask all you experienced rogue PvPers some questions . I hope you guys have the time to answer them.

1. Should I be enchanting both of my weapons with Mark of Bleeding Hollow?. Does that effect stack if they proc at the same time?.

2. Something that isn't quite explained in the video and I don't understand yet... I have the talent that reduces damage taken by 30% when feint is active, but I'm not sure when to use Feint :/. Should it be up all the time? Since it doesn't have a CD, I'm not sure if I should have it on all the time, or just some times or what :x.

3. Is it worth using Cheap Shot, Garrote and Ambush (all 3) everytime I open on an enemy?. Since I have Subterfuge, I can usually use all of them, but I'm not sure if it's worth it... Usually CS and Garrote are my priorities if the target is a caster, but I'm not sure if I should be using all 3 on whoever I open on or what :x.

4. Should I be using Wound Poison or Instant Poison as my deadly poison choice?. Usually if I go into Arena and there is a healer I go wound, else, Instant...is this the right way to do it?.

I think thats it for now :x. Thanks!. Any other tips for Arenas/BGs are apreciated, be it generic PvP advice, rogue specific stuff,or combat specific stuff .