Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair Game Designer View Post
    No, we're talking about Blizzard. Don't give two shits about 'subs'
    Actually we are talking about Activision Blizzard here.

Just because you failed to write the topic correctly, maybe because you don't even understand the difference or maybe just to deceive people, doesn't change the fact that not Blizzard but Activision Blizzard joined the index.

No how is this topic related to WoW? Hearthstone and some Activision games did well. WoW did not. This topic seems unrelated to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Actually we are talking about Activision Blizzard here.

Just because you failed to write the topic correctly, maybe because you don't even understand the difference or maybe just to deceive people, doesn't change the fact that not Blizzard but Activision Blizzard joined the index.

No how is this topic related to WoW? Hearthstone and some Activision games did well. WoW did not. This topic seems unrelated to WoW.
    Failed to write the topic correctly? I'll make sure to copy and paste it differently next time.

"How is this topic related to WoW?"

Blizzard owns World of Warcraft.

Next question, sport?
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Deleted
    Failed to write the topic correctly? I'll make sure to copy and paste it differently next time.

"How is this topic related to WoW?"

Blizzard owns World of Warcraft.

Next question, sport?
    This topic is about Activision Blizzard stock not Blizzard. As the OP you should be actually aware of that. Maybe read the article before you post it.

This topic is about Activision Blizzard stock not Blizzard. As the OP you should be actually aware of that. Maybe read the article before you post it.
    In fairness the article seems genuinely confused as to the difference between ATVI and Blizzard. But the whole point of it is moot due to ATVI's inclusion being a result of two companies being removed due to acquisitions.

It's so utterly pathetic that any of you care about this.

I did, article looked fine. If you have an issue with it, feel free to take it up with the author. Thanks!
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    In fairness the article seems genuinely confused as to the difference between ATVI and Blizzard. But the whole point of it is moot due to ATVI's inclusion being a result of two companies being removed due to acquisitions.
    I would have thought once you read the article it would be obvious that they are talking about ATVI... like actually processing the words he is reading. But duh... expecting too much. Hope he never ends up on one of those 'solar roadways' websites.
    Last edited by mmoc36f28662f1; 2015-08-29 at 04:43 PM.

No, we're talking about Blizzard. Don't give two shits about 'subs'
    While I agree that Blizzard probably doesn't care about WoW's subscription numbers, we as players of the game should care a lot. If Blizzard doesn't care about how WoW is doing they won't devote money or time to the game which is how we got WoD.