Poll: Would you support this change?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still upset we don't brew our poisons anymore, and despise the arcade game WoW has turned into - but I'm an MMORPG grognard who doesn't play anymore, so whatever floats the boat of those who do, I guess. (Maybe a magic I-Win button that you can buy from Blizzard for $50? That seems to suit the current design. )
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

A firm NO from me. I find this thread and the poll results very depressing

...but then you are talking to a Rogue who still has his tools and certificate of thievery in the bank.

I really miss getting mats and brewing our own potions and needing to restock powder to vanish.

I feel Blizzard nerfing the entire RP from the RPG has really hurt the Rogue class more than any other. Sure it wasn't convenient at all but you felt a lot more connected to your character in the world.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

People are gonna cry that we get less and less spells per expansion and that the class is just brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    A firm NO from me. I find this thread and the poll results very depressing

...but then you are talking to a Rogue who still has his tools and certificate of thievery in the bank.

I really miss getting mats and brewing our own potions and needing to restock powder to vanish.

I feel Blizzard nerfing the entire RP from the RPG has really hurt the Rogue class more than any other. Sure it wasn't convenient at all but you felt a lot more connected to your character in the world.
    I've still got blinding and flash powder ^^
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__