Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Bolvar has a staring contest with you and thats how you get the shards
    Geez, I wish people would get their leaks right, what really happens is you have to sneak around him a la "Don't wake Daddy!". If you fail he bursts out of his ice block to bend you over his knee and smack your rump in quick succession 3 times before climbing back into the chair and freezing himself over again.
    I doubt he'll take part at all honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    That doesn't make sense considering the voice change after Bolvar put on the helm. If Nerzhul is indeed gone, then what was possessing Bolvar to change his voice?
    Perhaps it's just part of the magic contained in the helm? Or perhaps he's putting it on to conceal his identity, since he wants them to assume Bolvar is dead; practicing for if anyone ever found him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Perhaps it's just part of the magic contained in the helm? Or perhaps he's putting it on to conceal his identity, since he wants them to assume Bolvar is dead; practicing for if anyone ever found him.
    Considering everyone thinks the Lich King is dead and disbanded, I doubt there would be any reason to fake his voice to sound like Arthas, if they found Bolvar, there would be no point in hiding that he took the Lich King's place, and would be better to encourage the onlooker to keep the secret.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

That doesn't make sense considering the voice change after Bolvar put on the helm. If Nerzhul is indeed gone, then what was possessing Bolvar to change his voice?
    Well, you could say that the second voice might belong to Yogg-Saron from beyond the grave... There are certain holes in the relationship between the Lich King and good old Yoggi... And they are like yawning chasms in the Lich King - old god lore.

But... As i said earlier, i think Nerzul is still a spirit and in control of the helm of dominion.
    Also... The second voice sounds very much like that of an orc.

Madness will consume you!!!

As long as Arthas: Rise of the Lich King is lore Ner'zhul is gone, the added timber and reverb is a result of the helm and a Death Knight characteristic that PC's share to a degree.

The real question is, what happened to Arthas' body?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordancy View Post
    As long as Arthas: Rise of the Lich King is lore Ner'zhul is gone, the added timber and reverb is a result of the helm and a Death Knight characteristic that PC's share to a degree.

The real question is, what happened to Arthas' body?
    It's buried in Stormwind cemetery, the large unnamed stone coffin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bored One View Post

why the hell would they take him there? Chances are Tirion burned him right on the spot, to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bored One View Post
    Has that ever been confirmed though? I mean it could be, but the only connection Arthas had pre-downfall was that he and Varian were bro's as teenagers between WC1 though WC2. Aside from the whole Scourge invasion of course, but that doesn't lend itself to burying him within the city grounds.

Also, his armour was left on the peak of Icecrown but his body wasn't? Okay it may have been heavy, but that's odd in of itself as the Plate of the Damned made him virtually invulnerable in combination with the Helm. They removed the shards of Frostmourne, and a nudey Arthas but left the armour?

My money's on Tirion taking the body for Cremation via some Holy right, as the Ashbringer could turn undead to dust.

Edit: Or Jaina took him for reasons best left unknown and the body was finally destroyed by mana bomb. :B
    Last edited by Mordancy; 2015-09-06 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigged Cannibal View Post
    I'm hoping that Frost Death Knights will hear his voice occasionally like with Shadowmourne, Corrupted Ashbringer, or Xal'atoth.

It'd be like "eat your fruits and vegetables." and "respect others."
    hahaha that could be blizzards new campaign to help the kids.