View Poll Results: Who would win in 1 on 1 fight between Illidan and Maiev???

Voters
101. This poll is closed
  • Illidan

91 90.10%
  • Maiev

10 9.90%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Maiev and Illidan

what do guys think???what would happen if Illidan and Maiev meet each other in this expansion???

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you use 3 question marks?

Also, Illidan.
    Hi

I think they will be prevented from fighting. Maiev will be demonstrated to be crazy, and we will be the ones to bring her down, having seen Illidan's heroism throughout the expansion, since Chris Metzen said that he liked the idea of a redemption arc for Illidan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is a like a super Saiyan, the more he loses, the stronger he gets.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Is there mud involved? Because I'd like mud to be involved.

Edit: I'm guessing that they'll totally end up together, because they're obsessed with making sure each other suffer for eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    what do guys think???what would happen if Illidan and Maiev meet each other in this expansion???
    Maev gets pregnant duh.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I think Illidan would try to cut her in half tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    1v1 illidan very few can do it, and surely maeiv isn't one of them
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I say Illidan wins,unless he do something stupid as he did when he fought Arthas,then he is done.

Deleted
    They would kiss and then make passionate... well... this is a site for all ages, so I won't say what.

Remember, you heard it here folks, Illidan and Maiev

Deleted
    They will probably fight each other.

I say Illidan would win.although Maiev is more experienced in battle then him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    They would kiss and then make passionate... well... this is a site for all ages, so I won't say what.

Remember, you heard it here folks, Illidan and Maiev
    Nooo! That will sink my Illvanas ship! Or is it Sylvanadin....hmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    If WoW were made in Japan, Illidan woul totally hook up with Maiev.

But this is America. What's more, this is Blizzard.

Which means Maiev will be a boss. We, alongside Illidan, will kill her in the Vault of the Wardens. Seriously, what other purpose could that place serve? It's the perfect location for her demise. The place she built to serve her obsession with Illidan will become her tomb. Perfect irony.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafting View Post

Which means Maiev will be a boss. We, alongside Illidan, will kill her in the Vault of the Wardens. Seriously, what other purpose could that place serve? It's the perfect location for her demise. The place she built to serve her obsession with Illidan will become her tomb. Perfect irony.
    Well, they said that's where the search for Illidan starts, so I don't imagine we'd be teaming up with him in it. My guess is the final boss of Vault of the Wardens will actually be Cordana Felsong, who is likely the one who revealed the vault's location to Gul'dan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafting View Post

What? This is the same company who made Raynor and Kerrigan...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Maiev already beat Illidan

Say what you want Illidan fanboys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    Maiev already beat Illidan

Say what you want Illidan fanboys
    with 25 others, so yeah say what u want 'maiev' fanatics
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    with 25 others, so yeah say what u want 'maiev' fanatics
    although I do agree that Illidan would won but still,Maiev has far more battle experience than Illidan.she would put up a good fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling Maiev will be the villain of the demon hunter starting experience. Maybe Illidan and the PC will fight her there.

They're bound to meet somehow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I have a feeling Maiev will be the villain of the demon hunter starting experience. Maybe Illidan and the PC will fight her there.

They're bound to meet somehow at least.
    I dont know if Illidan needs help to defeat Maiev unless he decides to fight her in melee combat which is most likely,then Maiev would have a chance of beating him.