Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

For which kind of Hearthstone Player do you NOT have any respect for.

For me the list goes for,

- Patrion Players
    - Face Hunters
    - Mech Mage
    - BM'ers when they won without any skill requirement.

What about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Bad players obviously like you, especially

- BM'ers when they won without any skill requirement.
    you look like a total idiot now

Face hunter. I only really mind when they completely ignore whatever you do and just win anyway. Patron warrior at least takes a bit of planning and adding up to get the combo of properly. Face hunter is just PLAY CARDS UNTIL OUT OF MANA HIT FACE UNTIL OUT OF THINGS TO HIT FACE WITH USE HERO POWER TO HIT FACE FACE FAEC

Deleted
    - When my opponent gives up at turn 2 just because i have 2 minions on the Board.
    - When my opponent goes AFK because he knows he will lose in the next round.
    - When my opponent waits for me to surrender instead of killing me.
    - When my opponent gives up just because he doesnt have cards on his hands anymore.

Corrupted, Mad people.
    Last edited by mmoc7cd577f05e; 2015-08-30 at 12:45 PM.

The only players I wouldn't respect are those that act like jerks at tournaments or through chat. It's easy for me to avoid, since I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know, but it really bothers me when I see that kind of behavior on a stream.

Face Hunter, I could train a monkey to play that perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Yeah and then they start to BM, like they did something special, lelz.

People like you OP.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    People like you OP.
    Skilled players? Ah

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I always try to blame the game and not the player, its just in peoples nature to go the easiest way, especially when its succesful.

So i guess i have no respect for the gamedevelopers who invented the Grim Patron card, because they didnt understand what possibilities it will give with warrior cards and after the reign of the patron warrior they still didnt change these cards somehow.

Then again its a free to play game, so i dont have the right to expect anything from them...after all as a whole its a great game

Facehunter
    It works nothing against it but when im rank 18 and get 5 of these in a row. The salt is so real in that moment

Pretentious players. E.g. a game I had recently vs. a hunter, ofc it's skill hunter, wouldn't want it anyway else. I was playing priest, when he got me to 6 or 7 hp, but I started getting board control. Ofc he "Well played"s me, when he didn't even win yet. Because I had so many minions on the field I easily made some good trades, my hero power countered his.
    Ofc that calls for some obligatory "I'm sorry"ies and "Not quite what was planned"s. They fucking deserve it. Give me a gg when you've actually destroyed me, not when you think your hero power will carry you through.

Nobody except the ever-present BMers.

I don't care what deck you play, but just don't be a little bitch and start spamming emotes right up until the moment you start losing and then you suddenly go quiet.

It blows my mind that BMing is now considered the social norm in this game. It's to the point where I don't even get satisfaction from shutting them up anymore, it's just flat-out annoying how childish and petty the game's community is where they feel like they have to use the emote system as a method of pseudo shit-talking.

I thought the face hunter craze would die down with TGT, still seems to be getting a lot of hate. To answer the OP I'd say people who take their turns way too long, there have been cases where the opponent had no board and only 1 card in his hand... yet he still takes almost his whole turn to just scroll over his only card. I don't mind if its a case where the opponent simply has a lot of possibilities and needs to figure out which one is the best.

Also players who BM after getting a shitload of luck to win the game, even when they were about to lose the turn after. So infuriating at times.

I do not look down at certain deck builds. I don't see why anyone would. Every deck has its purposes.

The only thing I don't like is when people take forever to make their turns. I don't mind cheap/easy decks, as long as people move fast :P

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    This is HS. The only challenge to the game is the rare calculation of RNG, otherwise it is a rather easy game. Playing eboladin, control paladin, or freeze mage, the challenge is pretty much the same. Tactics are all that changes.

OT: Players that go afk after the game looks one sided and they want to waste my time instead of just conceding or ending their turn.

Deleted
    Face hunters and people that over use emotes or use 'well played' before they've won.

But the worst is 'Thank you' when they win. So the worst thing ever is a thank you from a face hunter.

Deleted
    I have no respect for people that complain about decks just because they are good.

Also people who bot/cheat/farm rank 20s for wins. Honestly farming rank 20s for wins is so scummy as they are the new people to the game and you're ruining their starting experience.

Edit: To clarify my first point. When playing a game like hearthstone or counterstrike you like to play with any advantage possible, that includes playing op/good decks. It frustrates me to no end when people are annoyed at people for playing a game to their advantanges. More often than not people complain coming from an illusion of overpowered or skillless when it's not true. Face hunter as an example is an easy enough deck to play, but to play it well is harder and CERTAINLY requires skill - not to mention face hunter isn't even that good.

Edit2: to even further clarify the face hunter thing, I am currently watching the ONOG Hearthstone semi-finals Kolento vs Pavel, The first game was Kolento's Face hunter vs Pavel's Hybrid hunter. Kolento played it so well and honestly shut down Pavels options, I know I wouldn't have made the same plays as him and he didn't just go face constantly. It was a masterclass in how to play the matchup.
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2015-08-30 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who take a net deck, change a couple of cards around and then call it "their" control warrior/"their" handlock/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DustWolf View Post
    Pretentious players... ofc it's skill hunter
    Your hypocrisy is showing.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain