Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    I have no respect for players who whine about losing to good decks. Patron Warrior is actually rather challenging to play well. A skilled player can OTK you on turn 7, but a novice Patron Warrior will lose many a game. As for the other decks you're complaining about, the skill went into building those decks, and the fact is that their win rate isn't all that great.
    I dunno, yes it requires some skill but it's also a very draw-dependent deck. That's why almost every card outside the wombo combo is just draw. Even shitty draw cards no other deck plays, because that's how much it depends on the right hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Face decks, only because there's nothing to respect.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I dunno, yes it requires some skill but it's also a very draw-dependent deck. That's why almost every card outside the wombo combo is just draw. Even shitty draw cards no other deck plays, because that's how much it depends on the right hand.
    It's like Freeze Mage. The skill goes into surviving until the wombo combo while maximizing the chances of drawing into it. That requires setting up good combos like acolyte/armorsmith/berserker/death's bite turns in advance. It's not a "go face 90% of the time" or a "win on turn 7 because" deck. I understand how players get salty about face hunters. I don't agree, but I understand. I don't understand how anyone could be salty about patron warrior. Like you said, it's very draw dependent. I don't even see them on ladder anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13