Deleted

Earth Elemental Nerf - Did it make it useless?

Okay so they reduced it's damage by 90% for reasons quite some time ago but by now I often time don't even bother putting it down anymore. Aside from it's taunt and the following few seconds that thing can't keep aggro off me at all. So basically it's just a huge lump of rocks flailing around impotently achieving almost nothing and it's also still region bound with a fairly long CD.

I must say I honestly struggle to understand what they wanted to achieve with this. It feels like just another almost entirely ineffectual CD, similar to the insanely low healing of healing stream totem for non restos or the tiny not even one hit shield the stonebullwark gives you.

Pretty useless without PE, but with PE it is a decent defensive CD.

20% less dmg for a whole minute is a lot.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, essentially a waste without PE.

Without PE its ok for solo content, but its fairly shit even then.

With PE, its a decent throughput defensive cooldown. It just means, you have to hope that when you want to use it, you havent got FET or SET (if you take it) up.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can then have 3 CDs , Earth ele - Shamanastic rage and Talent astral shift , very useful for fights that has a constant damage like feast in Gorefiend or archimond infernal + all the mechanics that is going on .. etc , but idd useless without PE , i just hope they can make it more beneficial damage wise , as elementals single target is crap atm.