[Holy]H Intuition's Gift vs. H Unstable Felshadow Emulsion?

Here's my gear: Armory

I've been using IG since i got it, but I picked up my second leech trinket tonight and this time with a socket.
    Should I throw a 75+ crit gem in there and run it until I can get Phylactary? I'm worried about the leech on a holy paladin and the loss of int from replacing intuitions gift.

Deleted
    I don´t think Emulsion is a good trink for us at all. I would stay with IG and change it for Phylactery when it drops.

7+ Year Old Account
    ^Emulsion is pretty bad for us, use Class trinket + IG untill you get Phylacetery

Watch my trinkets on EU armory - Braff on Darksorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Braff View Post
    ^Emulsion is pretty bad for us, use Class trinket + IG untill you get Phylacetery

Watch my trinkets on EU armory - Braff on Darksorrow
    I bonus rolled the leech trinket and got a mod that shows (approximate) healing done by that trinket, it is really incredible. I agree that it is not the most effective in a paladin's hands it is still a pretty incredible trinket it to have. I am not sure how much better statisically it is since I am not at all good at crunching numbers but I do know I have seen this trinket do about 1mill healing in 6 minute fights just in my hands, and it can almost equate to 10% increased healing that if not for my mod would not have been noticed or done. I wish I had batter luck with trinkets but right now I really like having it and am not sure I would replace with anything (class trinket being my other trinket if I ever am lucky enough to get my plated mits on it)
    The spirit is nice on it too

Please let me know if I am off my rocker and should replace with one of the other int trinkets once I get it ( I read that the crit use trinket would just hit the crit cap and would not be used to it's full extent once we have good enough high end gear.) Please let me know, thanks

Use IG, the leech trinket is OK in gorefiend. But IG and phylactery are better.