Deleted

Another gap-closer needed for DK's?

We have Death Grip and that's basically it.
    Slow effect hardly do any good if an opponent is already out of our reach and also uses slow effects.

I like my Death Knight but I'm kinda tired of being kited to death by anything and anyone. It's also hard to catch up with druids that race allover the place.

So yeah, is another gap-closer needed for DK's?

Needed no, wanted yes. Blizz think our ranged abilities off set our lack of mobility but whether we as players agree then that's something else entirely.

Deleted
    if they get rid of the 3 or was it 4 cc breakers and nerf Icy Chains to 50% movement slow yes then it'd be needed
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-30 at 03:24 PM.

Been playing my lock lately in bg's and there is nothing more difficult than a dk who knows when to grip, ams, stun/silence, dark sim and slow. And don't forget all the trillions of get out of jail free cards. So from that point of view there is no more need of gapclosers.
    be aware, be awake, and you won't be fake

Concerning PvP balance, yeah, that's a tough sell. Much as I'd wish we could get one for PvE.

I almost wonder if having something like a Death Grip in PvE work in such a manner that if target is immune to being yanked, that the DK gets yanked to the target instead. I'm sure there's probably some game breaking mechanic the devs don't want us to have though, with that

Deleted
    Death Grip is sufficient for UH. Disregarding hunters, I eat ranges for breakfast.

You have plenty of gap closers as a DK lol.

All the whining lately about melee needing more gap closers and such is getting ridiculous. They took away most range classes abilities to cast on the move, and half of most of their cc. Dk's are fine.

i think blizzard see it as a whole package. the combination of ticking diseases (doing dmg while oor), a liitle bit range dmg, a slow and a gap closer (grip) - that all together is enough dmg uptime on the target. so maybe you must compare the whole package and maybe all together is enough. or maybe not. idk cause i am not that much into pvp. but its a thought...

Give me back Death Coil for frost and I'll forgive Blizz. Until then they are on my 5hitlist.

It would be nice in pve, but regarding pvp, we're fine for the most part.
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time