Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol the mexico border wall would be stupid expensive, just imagine how much a canadian border wall would cost. not even remotely feasible

from wikipedia: The Canada–United States border, officially known as the International Boundary, is the longest international border in the world, shared between Canada and the United States of America, the second and third largest countries by area respectively. The terrestrial boundary (including small portions of maritime boundaries on the Atlantic, Pacific, and Arctic coasts, as well as the Great Lakes) is 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi) long, including 2,475 kilometres (1,538 mi) shared with Alaska. Eight Canadian provinces and territories (Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick), and thirteen U.S. states (Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine) are located along the border.

almost 9000km or 5500 miles, yeah fucking right anybody can pay for that LOL
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a great idea. If we had such a wall years ago, maybe it would have kept out Ted Cruz and Justin Bieber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah....I honestly think this guy is a level 100 Retard with his special skill being "Loudmouth Hillbilly". Like every other Republican candidate, he needs to just shut his whore mouth before it gets him into trouble. Don't mess with us Canadians man, we were the damn reason Germany lost both World Wars. It was our people's asses on the beaches of Normandy on D-Day leading the charge after all.
    What are we going to do, implant RFID tags in them?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    And the mountains.
    We just set up armed patrols in those tough to wall off areas. We are Americans we will put you down, then figure out where the body should be buried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah....I honestly think this guy is a level 100 Retard with his special skill being "Loudmouth Hillbilly". Like every other Republican candidate, he needs to just shut his whore mouth before it gets him into trouble. Don't mess with us Canadians man, we were the damn reason Germany lost both World Wars. It was our people's asses on the beaches of Normandy on D-Day leading the charge after all.
    No one is arguing the toughness of your people, I think you just miss the point of them being the most expendable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Canada and England could switch place so that England could oversee their colonies a little more!
    And no one would make fun of you for being nice anymore, we're all nice here! Well, mostly. Oh, also, you have Sweden and Finland here if you need hockey practice!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Honestly, we don't want your fucking wildlife coming over here, stealing our trash, and them bringing the trash back home to feed their families. I support this cause!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Honestly, we don't want your fucking wildlife coming over here, stealing our trash, and them bringing the trash back home to feed their families. I support this cause!
    Why wouldn't you want a free trash recycling service?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Why does GOP policy increasingly sound like it wants to turn the US into North Korea.
    Maybe make the USA better by kicking the illegals out

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Maybe make the USA better by kicking the illegals out
    lol good luck getting americans to do the jobs that illegals do for the same kind of wages illegals are paid.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

wow, really?

Quote Originally Posted by 1994and2011 View Post
    I think Americans are just concerned about their seals.
    #unfuckingcalledfor.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of that horrible Gif
    Like actually what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean you did give us Justin Bieber but I forgive you for you hath given us many hockey games and maple syrup.
    Fact: You fucking TOOK Justin Bieber. He was nothing up here, you made him what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Get rid of that horrible Gif
    Says the guy who quoted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1994and2011 View Post
    I think Americans are just concerned about their seals.

MOD SNIP
    I love eating seal so delicious, can I get more of that plz? I feel like ordering seal now
    Last edited by xskarma; 2015-08-30 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Fact: You fucking TOOK Justin Bieber. He was nothing up here, you made him what he is.
    Truth, Usher should be charged with terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    I love eating seal so delicious, can I get more of that plz? I feel like ordering seal now
    I love the confederate flag being removed from Capitol Buildings, can I get some more of that?

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for laughing at the seal gif, am i a bad person for doing so?

FYI, that's a Russian seal hunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The US is way superior Canada.

Fixed for clarity
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    FYI, that's a Russian seal hunt.
    Looks like its in canada