Deleted

Question Frost PvP - Strengths and Weaknesses

I've been playing UH all of my undeath. And I've always been content with it, until now. Since I mainly do Pvp, I'd like to know; What are it's biggest strengths/weaknesses?
    Against wich classes/specs does Frost struggle? Which are relatively on par with them and which are easy as pie to defeat?
    Last edited by mmoca4f38a7e7f; 2015-08-31 at 06:05 AM.

Deleted
    Any class that can kite will beat a DK.

In 3s?

You will usually have the uptime necessary to do ok and yet you do not bring any sort of team utility compared to every other class. Previous expansions Unholy was brought for Necrotics + Burst + Extremely high Soul reaper crits and the rare time Frost DK was bought was because of their insane damage when they connect.

Unholy lost their necrotics and their burst which is very deadly is still easily countered since the CD is very high and is from different sources that can be countered seperately. Frost on the other hand has very good damage but Warriors do the same damage right now, has the MS effect along with more CC and peels.

Self sustainability, which is for some reason DKs main niche right now isn't really something that is super important in 3s.