Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ...
    Mine is 2 2 3 rotating 12s Uggor

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    What I don't understand is why lynch the potential JK instead of a potential underling in that situation? Either lynch Pistol or Listo. At that point, whether or not you hit scum, you'd know who the teams are and would lynch correctly the next day. And the JK would have been able to stop that night's kill. You guys played that last day so wrong it hurts. D:
    I was going to, but I got mad and wanted the game to be over. You can go reread my posts from the last day if you like, I said lynching pistol was the right move the entire time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Mine is 2 2 3 rotating 12s Uggor
    I don't even understand what that means.

2 on, 2 off, 3 on? something? you rotate between day shift and night shift after days off? what is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao. i cant believe that kel carried the town but then had shit luck

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I would not call chain blocking the cop carrying the town. But that's just my opinion..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I would not call chain blocking the cop carrying the town. But that's just my opinion..
    Kel did a few things:
    Got the cop lynched.
    Prevented the cop's investigations from going through (which at most, would've resulted in one scum death).
    Blocked 6 freaking kills.

I'd take 6 blocked kills over the 2 bad things he caused any day.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I don't even understand what that means.

2 on, 2 off, 3 on? something? you rotate between day shift and night shift after days off? what is this?
    It means he does 2 12 hour shifts followed by 2 12 hour shifts followed by 3 12 hour shifts. No breaks in between the shifts but he gets a decent long break after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Kel did a few things:
    Got the cop lynched.
    Prevented the cop's investigations from going through (which at most, would've resulted in one scum death).
    Blocked 6 freaking kills.

I'd take 6 blocked kills over the 2 bad things he caused any day.
    I don't know, since his blocking the cop so many times and then lynching him is the reason he got voted on. I'll take "believable role claim" over 6 blocked kills any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't know, since his blocking the cop so many times and then lynching him is the reason he got voted on. I'll take "believable role claim" over 6 blocked kills any day.
    It's not really kel's fault town was stupid enough to lynch Dendrek. His claim was rational and probable and the lack of results were explainable. How you guys decided Kraykray's claim was better than Dendrek's is beyond me.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It's not really kel's fault town was stupid enough to lynch Dendrek. His claim was rational and probable and the lack of results were explainable. How you guys decided Kraykray's claim was better than Dendrek's is beyond me.
    I never voted on Dendrek, don't lump me in with "you guys"
    And kel hammered dendrek, not only did he hammer him, he never even bothered to point out "yeah, I blocked him every night for the past 5 nights, so what he's saying is true." He just stayed silent and contributed to his death.

10+ Year Old Account
    And kel hammered dendrek, not only did he hammer him, he never even bothered to point out "yeah, I blocked him every night for the past 5 nights, so what he's saying is true." He just stayed silent and contributed to his death.
    Fair enough. I do understand the staying silent thing, but kel was just as guilty as most of everyone else when it came to bad lynches. Most of the lynches this game were either bad or based on bad reasoning.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    In fairness, when you say "town was stupid enough to lynch Dendrek" they actually weren't if you look back at it.

Votes went orange - orange - red - red - orange - town - red - town.

Only two townies were actually on the lynch and both were on the back end of it, so town had very little to do with him actually getting lynched. They did let it happen, could have fought it more but that was a mafia lead lynch so it wasn't towns decision.

Game's finally over? I thought it was pretty amazing to watch though, as Lysah said, it was pretty painful watching town bite themselves in the ass repeatedly. :x But the setup was pretty good, though I felt the 'Befriending' thing was far more of a red herring than it needed to be.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, again though the only way town was really biting them self in the ass was because town were lurking/inactive. For the last few days the only active townie was Lysah, mafia controlled the flow of the game mostly. Mafia were biting town in the ass, which is their job.

yeah youre right, next time i should claim jk, dendrek will still get lynched and i get nk next night, so smart!
    or if he doesnt get lynched he just gets nk the next night alongside me, so good for town!!!!111!11
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Game's finally over? I thought it was pretty amazing to watch though, as Lysah said, it was pretty painful watching town bite themselves in the ass repeatedly. :x But the setup was pretty good, though I felt the 'Befriending' thing was far more of a red herring than it needed to be.
    Yeah. It wasn't meant to be a red herring.

Check out my analysis on one of the previous pages. There were actually mechanics in place to have groups of up to 4 or 5 friends, and the intent was to have them all hunting at night like Lysah and Pistol were.

The outcome was completely unexpected given the math Firebert put into that.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    yeah youre right, next time i should claim jk, dendrek will still get lynched and i get nk next night, so smart!
    or if he doesnt get lynched he just gets nk the next night alongside me, so good for town!!!!111!11
    Or you put up a fight and make damn sure he doesn't get lynched, and we know that everyone pushing on him is scum and we have a big list of guaranteed lynches for the rest of the game. Or, at the very least, you know, you don't vote for the guy you know is telling the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    After Dendrek was lynched you could pretty much have just followed that list in order to win, unfortunately town were so quiet by that point that mafia got to pick and we (red and orange collectively I guess) picked the one guy prior to the hammer that wasn't mafia.

Yeah it was a tough game, I feel I deserve a goddamn medal, honestly, for keeping the town in the game at that point. I think it's good town lost in the end, so we won't forget how terrible town did this game. If we won, everyone would just pat each other on the back over a job well done and forget about the million mistakes that were made.

I really don't see why people stop playing when they get VT. The first couple of game days are boring, sure, when you have zero information. However, if you get invested and actually try to figure things out you can make a great deal of difference. I might as well have been a cop this game after antagonizing two mafia into role claiming in the thread. At the very worst, you being active makes mafia want to kill you and you take a hit for a TPR, then you can do your "I don't give a shit about this boring game" AFKing in the dead thread while having also helped the team out a lot.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-27 at 05:35 PM.