Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Who you calling a qt?
    Your mother!

Oh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Who you calling a qt?
    Probably me, I am such a super cutie.

Now excuse me while I go lie in bed crying while I keep telling myself that until I fall asleep in a puddle of my tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fluff fluff fluff fluff iamagodatgearsofwar flufff fluff fluff fluff

Nah but seriously, been spending my life on Gears of War ultimate edition (gow1 remake) and I've been destroying. (I was in the top 1000 for gears of war 3 team death match)

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Now excuse me while I go lie in bed crying while I keep telling myself that until I fall asleep in a puddle of my tears.
    It sounds like we have the same sleeping habits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Your mother!

Oh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!
    I really don't think it's ok for you to burn my mother... You don't know her. You don't know what she's been through. She hasn't been through anything. But you don't know that.

Ghod, jerhk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tallllk! Woo.

I audibly laughed at the fluff following start of dusk, did not disappoint!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we haven't forgotten the term "Dendreking"

You lynch guys so fast I can't keep up.

Guess I am out of... shape...

Stop lynching people while i sleep!

When a circle meets your eye like a big piece of pi
    That's amore - that's amore
    When the quad has equal sides and its angles are right
    That's amore - that's amore
    Trig will ring cos-tan-and-sin
    Tri-angle-ing
    And you will sing "soh-cah-toa" - soh-cah-toa
    Star shapes will play five-point-display, concave-outlay
    Like a gay pentagram

When the...

Ok, I'm done

10+ Year Old Account
    Dendrek, Dendrek, bo-bendrek
    Banana-fana fo fendrek
    fee-fi-mo-mendrek
    DENDREK!

Great job Crackle, you killed the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Great job Crackle, you killed the thread.
    I've been refreshing the page every 5 minutes for someone to comment. I didn't kill the thread, the other 29 players did! >.>

The six hours of requisite sleep has been reached. Night post will follow after I get coffee.*

Day One @ Post #92
    • 16 - Monkz: Anakso (#41), Kel (#45), Dranxadin (#47), Palawin (#64), Jynx (#68), Squishei (#76), Lysah (#77), Graeham (#78), Krayzy (#79), Kurenai (#81), Crackleslap (#82), Decagon (#83), Monkz (#85), Valyrian (#86), Tumppu (#90), Virothe (#92)
    • 2 - Tumppu: Robozerim (#29), Uggorthaholy (#34)
    • 2 - Graeham: Catta (#36), Razamith (#54)
    • 1 - Robozerim: Dupti (#17)
    • 1 - Crackleslap: Danner (#14)
    • 1 - Danner: Lellybaby (#15)
    • 1 - Virothe: Blood Fox (#24)
    • 1 - Lysah: Lora (#31)
    • 1 - Catta: PistolPink (#43)
    • 1 - Anakso: Dendrek (#62)

*And by 'after I get coffee', I mean 'I have a ready mug and K-cup' and don't need to grow it first.

- - - Updated - - -

The sight of the sihedron’s corpse turned the polygons’ thoughts inward. Friends and rivals alike -- for the polygon of the cloth was not above reproach -- wondered what he might have done to deserve his fate. Furthermore, they wondered who could be heartless enough to have carried out the deed. And the symbols, the letters written in blood… what could they mean? The polygons eyed each other, all of these questions hanging in the air.

The introspection did not last long. The sihedron’s death seemed to trigger something primal in all of the polygons present, and their panic boiled over into the square. It was not long before the first accusation was flung, then the first swing followed, and from there all hell broke loose. Unleashing their frustrations, they instinctively began to find like minds and gathered themselves against seemingly-shared enemies. Before long, a tangible solution to their predicament, in the form of an angry mob, had been found!

For all their splintered factions, however, the mob slowly began to focus its collective attention on one polygon in particular. Despite having lived here for a few years, there was no denying that the Cube was different. His mannerisms, his accent; could they really believe this foreigner shared their values, or consider him one of their own? Who could say that he didn’t know the meaning of the bloody symbols, that he didn't put them there himself?

He denied everything, naturally, and at one point he attempted to accuse another polygon in the crowd, but this only seemed to incense the mob further. Failing to find the answers they sought, they forgot, for a short time, their shared history with the exchange student they had welcomed into their lives. It was only a short time, but it was enough.

Were he alive to witness it, the sihedron would have been horrified.

• Monkz, the Cube, was a victim of the mob.

Leaving his caved-in, oblong form on the ground, the mob seemed sated for the moment. Those who had done the deed turned to more important matters, such as searching the Cube’s home for confirmation that he was behind the sihedron’s death.

Sadly, nothing turned up. As the mob dispersed to their homes for the evening, unease settled upon the town. Some citizens despaired over the fate of their friend, while others still continued to hope that they had done the right thing.

You are the Cube, a Vanilla Townie.

You're the token foreign exchange student that everyone knows and loves! You've never considered yourself all that special, but here you're practically a celebrity! Few things are put together quite like you, save for mini-fridges and cardboard boxes, which seems a bit contrary to the whole celebrity thing now that you think about it.

Unlike most places, this town allows foreigners the right to a vote, and you intend to make good use of it!

• Once per night, you can try to Befriend another polygon! If the two of you are compatible, a new QT thread will be opened for you to share.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town!
    I am dying. A crisis hits, and literally the first thing you guys do is lynch the foreigner.

Night One began at 1400 BST / 0800 CDT, and will last for ~24 hours.

Last edited by Reticence; 2015-09-01 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Note to Self: Learn to Copy-Pasta

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump from phone.

Also, Reticence is da best.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

bumping and subscribing to thread

The unease had not dissipated when dawn broke the next morning and the hour of their next meeting came. There was no sound to herald its arrival, the bells in the church tower silent as they loomed over the blood-stained stones of the square, still discolored despite some polygon’s best attempts to clean them. Shuffling into the square one by one, the polygons avoided eye contact with each other and the spots where the sihedron and the cube were last seen. At a loss for concrete answers, they could only hope for the best after the events of the previous day.

When it seemed as if there were no more polygons coming, they began to grow concerned, for a number of them were missing. They waited for a short time before dispatching search parties to each of the polygons’ homes to look for them or, heaven forbid, clues. It did not take them long to return with a frightening report of the sights that awaited them:

• Satsu, the Circle, was found murdered in his home.
    • Graeham, the Square, was found murdered in his home.
    • Palawin, the Regular Hexagon, was found murdered in his home.
    • Blood Fox, the Double-Helix, was found murdered in his home.

Each of the victims were easily identified, but incriminating evidence against any of them was unfortunately nowhere to be found; it appeared that the death of the cube had done little to stop the trouble that lurked in Polygon Town, and whoever was behind it clearly had no concern for the sanctity of life. The Circle was disfigured beyond repair, one side inverted until he resembled a crescent, and the Square was barely recognizable in his incinerated state, his corners losing their rigidity from the intense heat. The Regular Hexagon had each of his faces detached at the joints before they were aligned tidily into a single row, and someone had apparently found it necessary to split the Double-Helix down its axis before dismantling him into a pile of solitary links.

You are the Circle, a Vanilla Townie.

Between your perfect shape and your vote, you're an integral part of polygon town-life! Furthermore, your shape grants you an increased chance to find friends like you! But which friends...

• Once per night, you can try to Befriend another polygon! If the two of you are compatible, a new QT thread will be opened for you to share.

You are the Square, a Vanilla Townie.

A member of the Student Council, shirt tucked in at all times, deferring to superiors and avoiding anything that looks remotely like trouble, you're basically the good (read: boring) kid on the block, and your peers go out of their way to tell you so. Some mean it as a compliment, while some use your name as a tease, but in the end it evens out.

Either way, you're all about the voting.

You are the Regular Hexagon, a Mason.

A bit cliquish, you are pretty averse to the idea of making friends with anyone else. Someone new would just get in the way. That said, you do try to remain active in social events, and each of you has a vote that you're willing to cast for this purpose.

• It's rather difficult to be clandestine in a town square in broad daylight. In this game, discussion is restricted to the main game thread during the day, but you may use this Night Thread from dusk until dawn! If you have a question you would like answered during the day, feel free to PM one of us. If it applies to the rest of your team, we will reply to it here.

You are the Double-Helix, an Alignment Investigator.

The pattern found in DNA, you have the ability to search inside a shape and determine its true nature. Such an ability comes with a price, however, and knowing just how many evil people are out there weighs heavily on your mind. In your paranoia, you refuse to make friends until you know everyone's intentions.

• You may attempt to perform Sequencing (Investigate) on another polygon once per night. You will perceive your target to be Good or Evil.
      - Example: Sequence/Investigate Reticence

• Your thread serves as an analogue for the journal/notes that you keep in your office desk. In addition to anything you write here, your results will be 'written' here when/if you return from an investigation.

With 25 polygons alive, 13 votes are required to secure a majority lynch.
    Possible Fibonacci Deadline numbers include 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8.

Day Two began at 1430 BST / 0830 CDT, and will last for ~48 hours.

Last edited by Reticence; 2015-09-02 at 02:49 PM.

1. Compared to Monkz, Graeham lacks dimension.

2. This was a horrible day for town

3. We have a mason group.

What a frigging train wreck. I guess the good thing is the posting restriction is gone.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Damn, I wanted to fake claim circle too.