Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I bet no one loots, riots or burns down that town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The victim wasn't black, so it seems more like you are the one race-baiting here.
    It looks like he's black in the video I watched. If that's not the case then I must of looked at the wrong video, which is a mistake not race-baiting. Not sure how it invalidates my core point either. I still want to see the full video before I condemn the police. If the Chief said it doesn't look good, then maybe these Cops acted in the wrong and should be removed from the Force / Charged / Jailed / Executed. That's about all we can do. It won't return the dead to us, but we can get legal justice for the deceased at the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can personally condemn anyone who shoots a person with their hands up all i want, I'm not advocating they face mob justice, just that they actually face justice and aren't put on the severe punishment of "Paid Leave" for 2 weeks while saying the guy tried to reach for their gun or something. The black man you are thinking of might be the person who shot the video that the station interviewed, btw.
    Negative. I saw a video elsewhere of simply the shooting as I don't as a general rule take links from this site. The quality was poor and it looked like a black fellow in a white tee-shirt. A clearer video seems to show a semi fat white man, shirtless. Not sure if either is accurate though from the distance. As for the person who shot the video, I didn't even know till you said it that the guy who recorded was Black. I'm glad he got it though.

If it is as it appears, these cops have committed a serious crime and need to be tried as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckka View Post
    glad hes dead. one less criminal to worry about.
    And what about the criminal who just murdered a man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    And what about the criminal who just murdered a man?

You know man, posts like that just aren't worth replying to at all. All people deserve presumption of innocence, including the deceased.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Yes, I can see that. But it doesn't deal with this case yet because there is no proof yet that this individual actually surrendered.
    SJWs always see criminals as victims.

Take the image of the man face down in the dirt for example.

He had committed a theft...
    ...which lead to a chase on bike
    ...which caused three wrecks
    ...which lead to the wreck of the bike
    ...which lead to the assault of a women in an attempt to steal her car
    ...which lead to the assault of a man to steal his horse
    ...which lead to him taking the horse through dirt trails
    ...which lead to severe injury to the horse
    ...which lead to injury to an officer
    ...which lead to his arrest and much, much, fucking deserved beat down
    ...and then it was discovered was high on meth and pot while doing all of this.

But what do SJWs see?

A poor sweet brown skinned innocent future astronaut man be hunted by the big bad racist KKK police department.

The citizens of California had to pay this man over $700,000 in "damages".

Crime pays because certain people have made it so.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I am not interested in who kill who. It is nothing new.

I just wonder why they don't release the whole video.
    Did the polices not allow?
    Just in case anyone was wondering, if a reporter is found editing a video to purposefully distort the context of what's occurring, they're very likely to lose their job, cause their news station to issue a retraction, and cause said news station to lose viewers based on the fact that the news they're reporting can't be trusted. Unless said news station is Fox, in which case everyone already knows.

I seriously, seriously doubt they would be reporting that he had his hands up as he was being shot if it wasn't actually true. And the cameraman was far enough away that the cops probably didn't see him, so they thought they were in the clear to kill another unarmed citizen.

Even the reporters covering it went silent out of shock.
    You mean the liberal media?

If you think only SJWs had a problem with that video you are living in an imaginary bubble world. He was on the ground surrendering, and the cops beat the shit out of him for no reason. Even the reporters covering it went silent out of shock. He was also rewarded a hefty sum of money. What the cops did was super terrible and SUPER illegal.
    Illigal, yes (due to LIBERAL laws), but WRONG, no at all. He deserved beating.

- - - Updated - - -

Just going to assume you are joking, Locked. I know you aren't THAT right-wingy.
    someone can kill billon people, rape millions, and if he surrenders at the end, for liberals it would be wrong to hit him.

Maybe they thought he was going to throw air at them. It's a deadly weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckka View Post
    glad hes dead. one less criminal to worry about.
    He must be a criminal, why else would the police shoot him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    SJWs always see criminals as victims.

Take the image of the man face down in the dirt for example.

He had committed a theft...
    ...which lead to a chase on bike
    ...which caused three wrecks
    ...which lead to the wreck of the bike
    ...which lead to him taking the horse through dirt trails
    ...which lead to severe injury to the horse
    ...which lead to injury to an officer
    ...which lead to his arrest and much, much, fucking deserved beat down
    ...and then it was discovered was high on meth and pot while doing all of this.

But what do SJWs see?

A poor sweet brown skinned innocent future astronaut man be hunted by the big bad racist KKK police department.

The citizens of California had to pay this man over $700,000 in "damages".

Crime pays because certain people have made it so.
    Are you sure this wasn't a Benny Hill routine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

They really couldn't just leave the video unedited? The video freezes but the audio continues, who know if the guy did something in those few seconds that resulted in the cops deciding to shoot him.

1. If you think only SJWs had a problem with that video you are living in an imaginary bubble world.

2. He was on the ground surrendering, and the cops beat the shit out of him for no reason.
    1. Having more compassion for criminals than the society they destroy is characteristic unique to SJWs.

2. He was a career criminal who could have killed people with his car chase, a plague on humanity and society, this was the reason he deserved to be beat down and more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    They really couldn't just leave the video unedited? The video freezes but the audio continues, who know if the guy did something in those few seconds that resulted in the cops deciding to shoot him.
    Must build tension for the next episode.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Illigal, yes (due to LIBERAL laws), but WRONG, no at all. He deserved beating.
    This might surprise you, but the "liberal" law the officers broke is the same law the suspect broke. Why is it only a liberal law when officers break it? Why do you believe officers should be exempt from obeying the same laws as everyone else?

7+ Year Old Account
    Arizona Bay (Chronosynclastic Infundibulum)
    So the full video was leaked/released today. I think it might back up the notion that his hands were up. Should be interesting where this goes from here.

Here it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ybihzoq_OI

Warning: someone gets shot and killed
    Last edited by Rumfoord; 2015-09-01 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Wildtree was correct
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumfoord View Post
    So the full video was leaked/released today. I think it might back up the notion that his hands were up. Should be interesting where this goes from here.

Here it is:

Warning: someone gets shot
    shot and killed...

I've just seen a report on TV about it.
    This is still a not so clear case.
    The video is too far away, we can't hear anything. We don't see both hands up. We don't know whether he was indeed armed or not.
    Allegedly, the cops tried to talk to the guy for some 20 mins, and wanted him to get rid of the knife he had.

It looks as if they shot him with both arms up, indeed.
    We'll see though what the investigations come up with.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-09-01 at 07:53 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted

Here it is:

Warning: someone gets shot and killed
    Looks like it doesn't matter, many Americans don't like "liberal" softyness and are in favor of cops with license to kill, nothing is going to change in the US, to much idiots who think they live in the wild west.

I wouldn't even care if I didn't have family living up there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Looks like it doesn't matter, many Americans don't like "liberal" softyness and are in favor of cops with license to kill.
    I think you're right to an extent. Even some American "liberals" would be put in that box as well.

The sheriffs department posted this message on their FB:

Looks like the police were the ones who did not want the video released.
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

People let's hear the cops side of the story before we jump to conclusions. I can only judge what i see in the video but the guy had one arm raised, it was too grainy to see if he was holding a weapon or not, you can't see the other arm and it appears his head is moving to suggest he is saying something to the officers. Also, he raises his hands in the air a few more times prior to getting shot, while pacing around, which opens up the possibility he wasn't surrendering, but rather arguing and putting his hands up in the air. Not saying that is what happened, but can't be ruled out yet.

I'm not saying the cops were "in the right" at all, rather just saying we need more info before making a determination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    People let's hear the cops side of the story before we jump to conclusions. I can only judge what i see in the video but the guy had one arm raised, it was too grainy to see if he was holding a weapon or not, you can't see the other arm and it appears his head is moving to suggest he is saying something to the officers. Also, he raises his hands in the air a few more times prior to getting shot, while pacing around, which opens up the possibility he wasn't surrendering, but rather arguing and putting his hands up in the air. Not saying that is what happened, but can't be ruled out yet.

I'm not saying the cops were "in the right" at all, rather just saying we need more info before making a determination.
    Looks to me the final time he raised his hands he was standing still. Also seems that both hands were up, not just one. But that's only judging by the movements after he was shot (dropping both his hands to cover himself). Pretty clear he wasn't holding a weapon in his hand that's visible and it doesn't matter what he was saying to the officers (sticks and stones), in all honesty.

I think the only non-biased view were going to get of this situation is what the video shows us. We should have heard the cops story by now if it was simply, "he pulled out a weapon". Usually, that information is almost immediately released after a shooting in order to calm the tide. On top of that, their post made it clear they didn't want the unedited video to be released.

I think you're right to an extent. Even some American "liberals" would be put in that box as well.

The sheriffs department posted this message on their FB:

Looks like the police were the ones who did not want the video released.
    haha fucking corrupt police always wanting videos of cops shooting people to be destroyed, i wonder why? something to hide police? feeling a little corrupt today? oh the same as every other day then.