[Ret] Fix my DEEPS!

Hey there everyone, and thanks ahead for the help. I should probably clarify before going further that I don't think my DPS is broken. I'm on a mythic raid team, and I would say across the board my performance is decent, however, I have found that I have hit a bit of a wall. I want to do better than I am currently doing.
    cant post links but here's the urls
    Here's the link to my logs: warcraftlogsDOTcom/rankings/character/10170462/latest/
    the link to my armory: usDOTbattleDOTnet/wow/en/character/madoran/Pallyblade/simple
    I realize that in the upper reaches of performance, our dps and/or rankings can rely heavily on gear interactions and raid comp. Recently, I was nearing 70% mastery (buffed) but my haste was at a gross 6% (buffed). Therefore on fights where I ran seraphim, I definitely think that I needed more haste. I have since acquired a shit ton more haste, and wonder if I have over shot the mark. I am comfortable with FV / Seraphim / and Seal Twisting. From my understanding there's never really a reason to s twist tho?

And finally, here are the trinkets that I have available to me-
    Heroic DC
    Normal Libram (socketed)
    Normal EDH
    Heroic pebble
    Normal UH

Currently I have been using Heroic DC and N EDH for any fight with cleave. For ST fights, I use EDH and have noticed literally no difference between using libram, the heroic pebble, or the heroic DC as the second.

Any insights into the contextual value of each trinket would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!