Horde [H]9/13H <Tribe Gaming>

Subject: [H]9/13H <Tribe Gaming>

<Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, aiming for a Heroic clear and as many Mythics as possible by the end of the Tier.

If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to taking in a group, depending on the comp of said group. We currently have room for one healer (preferably a Shaman), and DPS (preferably ranged). As of now, we have no tank spots open.

• Server: US-Thrall - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progress: 9/13H HFC

Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthrea...o-Tribe-in-WoW.
    Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by Kroddish; 2015-08-31 at 04:21 AM.