Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Texas Counties STOP Giving Birth Certificates to Babies of Illegal Immigrants

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/te...ssues-warning/

Looks like Texas has a spine and its sticking to their guns, should be applied to all immigrants that come here illegally. I'm glad that o moved to texas
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2015-08-31 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long before the judiciary strikes this down, I wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    If babies are born on american soil, I dont see how this stands up at all considering the babies are legally American citizens.

Kudos to the group of Texas psychos for putting ideology over lawful consistency because they fearmonger the brown people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    How long before the judiciary strikes this down, I wonder.
    Hopefully never.

Man, those counties are about to receive a judicial bitch slap from the 14th amendment, and it's going to be amazing when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Hopefully never.
    I'm sure they're going to just decide to overturn over a century of legal precedent any minute now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully never.
    Are you against obeying the Constitution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/te...ssues-warning/

Looks like Texas has a spine and its sticking to their guns, should be applied to all immigrants that come here illegally. I'm glad that o moved to texas
    Funny thing is 90% of the people who are in this country wouldn't be if it wasn't for immigrants.

Also ur from Sweden sooo.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It will be overturned within days, those involved fired for breach of the constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Are you against obeying the Constitution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am not appreciating a swede making Texas look even worse than we already do. pls stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If babies are born on american soil, I dont see how this stands up at all considering the babies are legally American citizens.
    Cause their parents are illegals , the parents get deported and the babies go to foster homes and become orphans or we send them back with their parents, one way or the ither, I'd pick the latter

- - - Updated - - -

Am not appreciating a swede making Texas look even worse than we already do. pls stop.
    I live in Texas now, was born and raised in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause their parents are illegals , the parents get deported and the babies go to foster homes and become orphans or we send them back with their parents, one way or the ither, I'd pick the latter
    You cant forcefully send american citizens out of America...

and to be in foster homes / orphans they STILL need a birth certificate, so this is sitll violating the 14th...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I live in Texas, was born and raised in Sweden.
    and Im a native Texan. Again, pls stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant forcefully send american citizens out of America...

and to be in foster homes / orphans they STILL need a birth certificate, so this is sitll violating the 14th...

- - - Updated - - -

and Im a native Texan. Again, pls stop.
    Stop what?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Kudos to the group of Texas psychos for putting ideology over lawful consistency because they fearmonger the brown people.
    Yes, they should give them birth certificates. Should we stop illegal immigration, and does not liking illegal immigration make you a racist, fearmongering, bigot? No.

Some of the most staunch Anti-(illegal)Immigration people I know are people who immigrated here legally, two entire families both immigrating here from Mexico. These people are making a stand where they can. If we can't keep the voting clean because "voter ID laws are classist/racist/misogynistic/ect". We have to do something to stop this unbelieveable flow of undocumented people into our nation. Especially sense many of them do bring drugs over with them. It's why the Cartels have Coyotes to lead people across, they will guide them, if they carry drugs across.

Coyotes are guides, don't be dumb thinking they have the wild canine leading people into America.

It's a problem, and other people from Mexico can see that, why can't you people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop what?
    Being completely ignorant when it comes to rights, constitutional amendments, Why we joined the confederacy (linked the actual Texas document for you btw), really just about everything.

- - - Updated - - -

and correcting myself. You can send americans forcefully overseas, but only if requested by an extradition treaty. That requires brekaing the law, and babies dont break the law by being born.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Funny thing is 90% of the people who are in this country wouldn't be if it wasn't for immigrants.

Also ur from Sweden sooo.
    No one hates immigrants but people who give the double middle finger to the law and cross the border illegally or overstay their visa are not the same as 90% of the countries ancestors who immigrated here so thanks for the laugh.

I think it's ok for the babies to get citizenships, but the parents shouldn't automatically get them if they cannot get citizenship by default.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there are ways to fight against children being born in the U.S not being allowed to be citizens, without doing something like this. I am personally against the idea that where you are born automatically makes you a citizen under every circumstances, but that mostly has to do with the fact that I believe it can encourage some very, very dangerous practices, such as pregnant women about to deliver trying to cross a very dangerous border illegally.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis