View Poll Results: Horde Garrison deter you from playing Horde?

Voters
315. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Horde Garrison is just horrible!

182 57.78%
  • No, I love the Horde Garrison!

38 12.06%
  • Indifferent, Horde Garrison Looks don't bother me

95 30.16%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Im pretty tired of the same Orquish arquitecture everywhere in the horde. Would like to see more tauren/troll/goblin/BE styles arround. In general i enjoy much more being in alliance zones / citys than horde ones. Horde garrison just makes me depress.

I play alliance and I can't imagine having to have a horde garrison.

BUT that is my preferance. I still think the Ally one is now after this time very dull too.

Shame that they did not think ahead enough to allow more structure variations, as well as racial variations at our own will. I would absolutely love to be able to change the style about, imagine if you could choose a few variations in the buildings styles, as well as if you wanted a Darnassian style, a troll style, orcs style, belf style visa versa

Ohwell..

Deleted
    Tauren is a good culture. The rest of Horde is usually just obnoxious. The only reason I play Horde is that raiding progress is better on it.

Maybe Troll is bearable but they overdo it with the Jamaican accent.

Goblin is fun but only for an expansion.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-10-08 at 12:01 PM.

As a Blood elf Pally....I'm appalled that i have to muck around in these nasty mud huts....in the freezing cold...with barely a discernible heat source.

Is this how the Horde treat Commanders?............I resign!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    As a Blood elf Pally....I'm appalled that i have to muck around in these nasty mud huts....in the freezing cold...with barely a discernible heat source.

Is this how the Horde treat Commanders?............I resign!
    I did, actually. Lor'Themar still sends Tyrande weekly hate-mail, demanding my return.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P