Deleted

Help with rogue decks for TGT

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help with rogue decks for TGT since I've dropped from rank 12 to rank 18 now since TGT hit.

I like rogue hero the most so would ideally like to stick to playing it though I have mech and a tempo mage deck aswell though no mage legendarys to go with them.

These are the decks I've been trying and would like some input on how to improve them since I'm currently on like a 20% w/l now.

This is the deck I've being playing the most as I really wanted to get Anub and Beneath the Ground in. I also tried a oil rogue and even aggro rogue with no luck (Won like 4 games in a row then back to losing). So really any help would be appreciated since I'm sick of losing now.

I have about 1.4k dust so could craft a few cards that would help.

Oil Rogue

Mulligan for early removal (Backstab, Eviscerate, Deadly Poison, Flurry (if poison), Fan, Prep, Si:7) against aggro (Paladin, Hunter, etc..), and Drakes, Shredders, Deadly Poison, Eviscerate, Prep, Sprint against control (Warrior, Priest, etc..)

Sadly Oil Rogue is like the only viable Rogue deck right now.

This is just a list I copy pasta'd, I'd probably cut an Antique Healbot for Harrison, lots of Warrior and Paladin on ladder. Can also cut Earthen Ring for Edwin.
    Last edited by muto; 2015-08-31 at 09:07 AM.