Thread: Fat Acceptance

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutex View Post
    That doesn't make any sense.
    Sure it does. As long as I am no longer told there is nothing wrong with being fat then I won't say anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    Sure it does. As long as I am no longer told there is nothing wrong with being fat then I won't say anything.
    It is fine, they're not hurting you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutex View Post
    It is fine, they're not hurting you in any way.
    I assume, going by that same logic, that if you met someone who hadn't showered in years and never brushed their teeth, your attitude would be one of acceptance, rather than instant revulsion? And when they went up to you to preach about how you really need to stop cleaning yourself as well, you wouldn't be bothered by that?

Man, other people and their clean privilege. You all need to respect my choice to be as filthy and disgusting as possible, all while being up in your face in public about it. Not like I'm hurting anybody.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I assume, going by that same logic, that if you met someone who hadn't showered in years and never brushed their teeth, your attitude would be one of acceptance, rather than instant revulsion? And when they went up to you to preach about how you really need to stop cleaning yourself as well, you wouldn't be bothered by that?

Man, other people and their clean privilege. You all need to respect my choice to be as filthy and disgusting as possible, all while being up in your face in public about it. Not like I'm hurting anybody.
    Are they hurting you besides smelling bad?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    My sense of aesthetics is wounded. It depresses me. Depression is a serious condition. In fact, this is attempted murder. I should press charges. No... I should... take matters into my own hands.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Spreading of false information is hurting me, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    Fat people disgust me. Wallowing in self pity with a shitty work ethic.
    This is a load of nonsense. As an employer, all of my employees with shitty work ethic have been skinny. Does that mean skinny people have a shitty work ethic? No, it's because the behavior of a person is not defined by the shape of their body, and to say otherwise is totally ignorant.

I don't care if you eat yourself to death, that's your call but I'll be damned if I let you push your terminal lifestyle onto youth.

Fat is not healthy, it is not socially acceptable nor is obesity a goal to reach.

Children need to be taught how to look after their bodies at a early age and physical exercise should be put back into schools as a mandatory class.

End childhood obesity before it ends them and fuck the proud fatties.