10+ Year Old Account

New swimming pool ideas

Hey gang, it's your pal Juicy. I just moved into a spendy new house but it doesn't have a pool. I'm looking to put in a new pool to throw P-Diddy style parties. I want to create an atmosphere that will encourage girls to go wild and take off their bikinis. Any of you bros have any cool ideas? I don't really want to spend more than $1500 a month to heat it so size is somewhat of a limitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Hey gang, it's your pal Juicy. I just moved into a spendy new house but it doesn't have a pool. I'm looking to put in a new pool to throw P-Diddy style parties. I want to create an atmosphere that will encourage girls to go wild and take off their bikinis. Any of you bros have any cool ideas? I don't really want to spend more than $1500 a month to heat it so size is somewhat of a limitation.
    pdiddy pools dont come with a heating budget... you are talking about al sharpton pool!

Maybe something like this pool?

Nice character. Nice role you play.

10+ Year Old Account
    who says the word spendy and what does it even mean? seriously.
    also you should buy one of those inflatable kids pools the ladies will be very impressed by that. be sure to get the dora the explorer one.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also you should buy one of those inflatable kids pools the ladies will be very impressed by that. be sure to get the dora the explorer one.
    Might not be a bad idea for the bitches. Just tell them its for your 4 kids and wear a marriage ring, bitches be all over you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    You need to step up your vocab game son! Could you keep your answers more serious also?

Deleted
    I think i became dumber just now reading the OP and looking at that avatar. Also what the f is a juicy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hear pick-up truck pools attract the ladies.
    Can you read? I am getting a pool for my house. A pick up truck pool would be pretty dope but that is not the topic.

Deleted
    This guy is amazing. He actually types these words and makes these threads. I have to take my hat off to him, he has reached a very special plane of existence.

From what you've said in the OP, you have no objection to a small pool and a large one costs too much to heat ... so get a smaller one?

I don't think the size of the pool has any correlation to whether the girls who inhabit it will "get wild".

I'm thinking this is what is in your budget.

"encourage girls to go wild and take off their bikinis."

OH-LALA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a penis shaped pool. The phallic oppression will get the ladies bent to your will.

Deleted
    An underwater acoustic installation capable of producing really strong vibrations. I recently saw a woman in a car try to verify or debunk the story of another woman getting an orgasm from subwoofer vibrations... She tried it, and she verified: it worked. She couldn't believe it, but it worked.
    (the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFVXSq7n_s
    girl that tried to reproduce the results (and succeeded): http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6648...dikke_bas.html )

I imagine if you can produce similar soundwaves underwater, it might have a similar effect. Would splash the water around a lot though.

Funny signs about being allowed to take off bikinis, as "decoration", might help too. Or a sign that says they're not allowed in the first place. :-P

And alcohol helps also. Get this installed outside:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3N3pNo47w
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-09-01 at 01:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    An underwater acoustic installation capable of producing really strong vibrations. I recently saw a woman in a car try to verify or debunk the story of another woman getting an orgasm from subwoofer vibrations... She tried it, and she verified: it worked. She couldn't believe it, but it worked.
    (the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFVXSq7n_s
    girl that tried to reproduce the results (and succeeded): http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6648...dikke_bas.html )

I imagine if you can produce similar soundwaves underwater, it might have a similar effect. Would splash the water around a lot though.

Funny signs about being allowed to take off bikinis, as "decoration", might help too. Or a sign that says they're not allowed in the first place. :-P

And alcohol helps also. Get this installed outside:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3N3pNo47w
    Thanks for the insight. I'll definitely look into the underwater acoustics. The signs would be funny but might come across as being tacky though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    The signs would be funny but might come across as being tacky though.
    Riiight like tacky would stop anything you do...

10+ Year Old Account
    what you really want is an elmo themed pool. seseme street really turns on the ladies.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure....... basement pool.

Friend of my dad has one.
    Imagine the epic moment when the living room floor opens up at the push of a button, and below is a pool to dive in head first.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."