Thread: The Best tank?

Deleted

The Best tank?

What are your oppinion to the best tank in the game atm?
    I want a reason for it aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Stag Pet for hunters. Nothing says FU to a boss Like a big red Deer Growling at it.

Most tanks shine in some regard.

I personally consider Monks to be the strongest (overall in WoD) for the mix of survivability, cooldowns, mobility and ability to cheese mechanics. Also, it's not boring to play as some others, quite fun actually.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Most tanks shine in some regard.

I personally consider Monks to be the strongest (overall in WoD) for the mix of survivability, cooldowns, mobility and ability to cheese mechanics. Also, it's not boring to play as some others, quite fun actually.
    Yes, Monk's 4 piece in T18 is so broken. Our monk tank always tops the charge in heals per second....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Stag Pet for hunters. Nothing says FU to a boss Like a big red Deer Growling at it.
    Question answered. /thread

:-)
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    Outside the race to world first (and you're obviously very late for that), it doesn't matter at all, they're all pretty balanced.

Strictly speaking from healing a lot of heroics and PUG raids, the average DK tank is easiest to keep alive while the average Monk tank is real fucking dumb. I'd tie Pallies and Warriors in the number 2 spot.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    that depends on what you mean by best tanks, as in once you reach mythic, or in a level where 5man dungeons and every one had bad gear at the start of wod, going by mythic end i would say prot pallys, since they have high healing and high damage mitigation, at a lower ilvl and gear i would say blood dks, since they made the healers job a lot easier and made heroics smoother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    DPS Wise Blood dks/prot paladins compete quite well.
    I've found prot warriors, have a higher dps wise then prot pallys, all the while during wod blood dks had high dps, blood boil was the best for that

Deleted
    bare tank is best

It's a trick question. It's one who knows how to play a tank.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    From my experience, a prot pally with the 4 set and some class trinket cheesing is unmatched in terms of damage output. Bears are pretty tough to kill, as are monks with the set bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    bare tank is best
    Naked Tank?

Deleted
    If you're not better than top 50 world, the better tank is a well geared player than plays better.