Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_...ature=youtu.be

If you liked Rick and Morty, this is a must watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

That looks like it sucks. I want the old opening.

Found it pretty meh.. haha - a nice thing to do on the side, don't get me wrong; But as an actual intro... eh..

Spot the people who didn't watch the whole thing
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Not even sure they watched the video.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Not even sure they watched the video.
    I just read the youtube comments. Yeah I heard the rick roll. I just thought it was part of the thing they were doing, I was actually impressed they said all the words in the episodes so far to get through the song.

So that means this was a fake and isn't the opening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I just read the youtube comments. Yeah I heard the rick roll. I just thought it was part of the thing they were doing, I was actually impressed they said all the words in the episodes so far to get through the song.

So that means this was a fake and isn't the opening?
    Just a creative rick roll.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 3 out now! They dropped it out of nowhere, reverse april fools!

My mother fucking DBS got fucked due to this shit....

RiP me....

Holy shit I caught Cartoon Network and I don't recognize this Rick and Morty. But it says Family Guy on the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

I want that McNugget sauce. Nine more seasons mother fuckers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Holy shit I caught Cartoon Network and I don't recognize this Rick and Morty. But it says Family Guy on the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

I want that McNugget sauce. Nine more seasons mother fuckers.
    If he doesn't get that sauce is season 12 ima be dissapointed

I think Galaxy S8 is the official phone of Rick and morty.

- - - Updated - - -

Boy, I started playing the app "Pocket Mortys" and it really enriches what gets shown in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    If he doesn't get that sauce is season 12 ima be dissapointed
    Well the 97 years portion of the rant was a direct throwback to the first episode. I'd be surprised if they made it out that far and didn't bring the sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Holy hell, did that end on a dark note. And now I'm missing Shoney's, used to love eating there.
    That's what it's all about, isn't it?

Anyway, I watched it twice and the two details I'm left dwelling on: Why does Rick value his daughter so much he'd bother to get Summer and Morty back to reconcile with his daughter, to the degree that we can now presume a man who values nothing actually values his daughter? And second, what's the reason/physics base preventing him from getting the McNugget sauce through temporal/dimensional travel to a satisfactory degree?

That's what I'm gonna be thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post

Anyway, I watched it twice and the two details I'm left dwelling on: Why does Rick value his daughter so much he'd bother to get Summer and Morty back to reconcile with his daughter, to the degree that we can now presume a man who values nothing actually values his daughter? And second, what's the reason/physics base preventing him from getting the McNugget sauce through temporal/dimensional travel to a satisfactory degree?

I think Rick's Beth might have died in the explosion, this means the Beth he raised isn't his real daughter. He might have raised/taken Beth in a universe where both him and his wife died, because of regret. It might even be that the realest rick is the only rick without a Morty.

Deleted

We can't trust a thing Rick say's. He's a consummate liar who has no problem making Morty and Summer both think that he hates both of them, but will happily give his life to save Morty's minutes later. He tries to make Morty think the only reason he's with him is to cloak him, and yet the thought of holding the kid as a baby brings a tear to his eye. Hell, the guy specifically took time out to murder a guy who had attempted to rape Morty, when he could have left and not given a shit.

Rick will never admit to caring about Summer or Morty unless he's able to retract it with no effort. He was lying when he said he only got his Morty and Summer back to appease Beth. If he wasn't, why wouldn't he go find a universe with the pair safe from the council but unable to get home, lie to them that he had only just found them, and give them to Beth without saying anything was wrong? It would be much less effort than the whole convoluted "Pretend to hate summer but not really but actually only getting her for beth."

As for the sauce question, perhaps the other universes just didn't taste as good.

So that's it. In one episode the whole plot gets resolved. Was there even a point then in teasing how life on earth was under the galactic federation? Changing a 1 to a 0, shit even if the whole currency looses all of its value, the goverment can implement military rule and pay their soldiers with food gaining time to issue a new currency.

- - - Updated - - -

I just remembered something. Didn't they get paid on pills? How can you artificially void the value of food, without controlling where its produced?

10+ Year Old Account

I would love it if that was the reason he invented cross-dimensional travel. He concluded that time travel was impossible, so he searched every alternate reality trying to find one where the sauce still existed. Everything that happened since Rick got his portal gun was the result of him indiscriminately hopping universes until he found his sauce. He never did...

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?