Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Saved the box and got only Jade spirit from the expansion, I guess it's something. An expansion epic would have been nice thought. My 3rd golden Avenging Wrath.

Didn't get to rank 5. I wanted too but meh.

I forgot to post it the previous month, but here's mine from December:

Nothing good unfortunately . I mostly ranked up with dragon priest, but near the end I played some zoo lock just to reach rank 10 in time before New Year. There was only 15 minutes left when I was done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 5 with Beast Druid in Wild again. I don't yet have the cards to make a top tier deck so it was a very slippery climb.

Didn't bother with a screenshot but the rewards were: Darkshire Alchemist, Kabal Chemist, Epic Preparation, the card back and 5 dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 10 - Gold Holy Fire, Infested Tauren and Eviscerate, 5 Dust and Card back. Played 2 decks, Renolock and Jade Shaman.

Too many non-HS games to play

Also took me a while to get a competitive deck together this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Pretty meh rewards my third mysterious

Played almost only Dragon priest, was one of the more fun decks I have played in awhile. Dragon operative such a crazy card. The few games I ran into other dragon priest was just dumb. Infinite value to whom ever got the most Dragon operative.

10+ Year Old Account

Rank 10, got so bored of hearthstone atm with endless aggro decks and this is just taking the piss. At least I've got Dishonored 2 to play.

Taste the disappointment.

I think I'm gonna shoot for rank 5 this season. I'm jelly of those epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 2 Mana cost cards

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Taste the disappointment.

I think I'm gonna shoot for rank 5 this season. I'm jelly of those epics.

Better play pirate warrior/jade shaman/reno mage etc etc...then. You know. Cause having golden legendaries is the thing careers are made of. Save the SS of next months reward box to include in your resume. Is anyone honestly actually jealous of someone with all golden legendaries? Thats an honest question?

10+ Year Old Account

Finally a second Savage Combatant which I needed for my Beast Druid.

Stopped at rank 10 because of all the pirates and miracle rogues, time was better spent in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Is anyone honestly actually jealous of someone with all golden legendaries? Thats an honest question?
    I'm proud of my golden Captain Greenskin which I will play in my pirate deck once I've finished grinding arena for 150 packs and crafted Patches if I don't get it.

Deleted

Played the same dragon priest deck I played last season. My first ancient of war.

10+ Year Old Account

Rank 14, well that is a steaming pile of crap.

I have really not been finding enough time for HS lately. Also the spread of dailies is leading me to play not very viable decks, so I do that in casual mode, ergo less time ranking. Sigh.

I showed you guys in the other thread my progress to rank 10 with Midrange Shaman. I messed around non-seriously on phone to climb up to rank 6. I tried to get to rank 5, but on four "Final Boss" fights I lost....

It's not the worst so I won't complain.

I slacked even worse than usual this month, I really have to force myself more and more to try to rank. This month I got to rank 11 rather then my usual rank 10 finish, only needed one win right before reset but I lost. I couldn't get a picture but I got a golden Dust Devil and Feral Spirit, atleast the Feral Spirit sees some play. As for the decks I used its mostly dragon priest but then I switched to zoolock to get some last minute wins.

Maybe I should stop saying I need to invest more time in ranked considering I've said that for the last 5 seasons or so.

I managed to rank up a lot yesterday with zoo lock after the nerfs, pretty good deck now. I went from rank 15 to rank 9 and got some useful goldens aswell:

- Living Roots
    - Auchenai Soulpriest
    - Kabal Chemist

Probably unusable, but I don't mind. Thistle Tea seems cool.

I did my initial climbing to rank 15 and wanted to go higher but I just couldn't bring myself to seriously try. I was just too bored playing against the decks.