Officer shot in Chicago.... this has to stop

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/01...ed-in-chicago/

These headlines are becoming all too common. This has to stop. BLM Movement is getting their wishes of cops in blankets frying like bacon. Seriously...how much is it going to take for this movement to be considered a hate group. Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Druover View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/01...ed-in-chicago/

These headlines are becoming all too common. This has to stop. BLM Movement is getting their wishes of cops in blankets frying like bacon. Seriously...how much is it going to take for this movement to be considered a hate group. Enough is enough
    "Police were looking for a white male and a black male, CBS Chicago reported." "The shooting began with a traffic stop, according to CBS Chicago, which cited sources." Seems like scumbag criminals were being scumbag criminals and like this had nothing to do with black lives matter...

We lose about 1 office a week in the US, always have. There's 330 million people in the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This is like all those assholes on the internet trying desperately to link anything they can find to the "hate group" that is Gamergate. Take your bullshit agenda elsewhere, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    blm has nothing to do with this. stop making stuff up. this agenda pushing has got to stop. when will this end?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Oh, the irony of one race-baiter complaining about race-baiting.

It isn't something new...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    Which is why we need cameras that fit on an officers uniform. The sooner we have the visual proof that the black community is full of shit, the sooner the victim card stops being a 'valid' defense, and we can do something about it.
    what's to stop them from covering it up with their badge?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    Which is why we need cameras that fit on an officers uniform. The sooner we have the visual proof that the black community is full of shit, the sooner the victim card stops being a 'valid' defense, and we can do something about it.
    The black community doesn't want cameras on cops or we'd have seen that Michael Brown got what was coming to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Isn't the leader of BLM a white guy pretending to be black?

No no no he's "transracial"

/end sarcasm

While BLM is a fucking hilarious joke of a movement, this is irrelevant to it.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what's to stop them from covering it up with their badge?
    the fact that they'd ask where the footage was and most of them are going to be mounted on their head?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    It probably will only be the beginning if nothing is done to improve the situation for the weak and poor in the USA. And obviously easy access to guns in a society that has issues creating sociopaths and not having the healthcare to spot and treat them, also doesn't help.
    the more people you have in a given area the more likely that deviances from the norm like sociopathy crop up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    the fact that they'd ask where the footage was and most of them are going to be mounted on their head?
    the post did not specify where it was to be mounted. if it's on their head that's all they have to do then is "accidently" drop it.

Police shoot unarmed man with hands up. This has to stop!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-sheri...ry?id=33453970

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    blm has nothing to do with this. stop making stuff up. this agenda pushing has got to stop. when will this end?
    BLM is the group that's making it popular to kill cops. Of course they have part of the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    "Police were looking for a white male and a black male, CBS Chicago reported." "The shooting began with a traffic stop, according to CBS Chicago, which cited sources." Seems like scumbag criminals were being scumbag criminals and like this had nothing to do with black lives matter...
    The BLM movement is currently vocal about the agenda of cops frying. At least at their last March they were. And whites are involved in the BLM movement too, not just blacks. I think in general, it is glorifying killing cops. Sure, maybe the criminals here have never heard of it, but I doubt thats the case. Officers will be safer if this crap goes away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Police shoot unarmed man with hands up. This has to stop!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-sheri...ry?id=33453970
    I agree saladbar. That has to stop as well. Are you implying that two wrongs make a right? That both should stop? Or just that police shooting unarmed men should stop? I don't remember seeing any movement parades recently advocating for police to shoot unarmed men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    It probably will only be the beginning if nothing is done to improve the situation for the weak and poor in the USA. And obviously easy access to guns in a society that has issues creating sociopaths and not having the healthcare to spot and treat them, also doesn't help.
    I'm actually amazed I'm about to say this, but I almost completely agree with you on this furitrix.

However, until this can all be done, attempting to stop groups that advocate for cop killing should be a priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that there's nothing connecting this case to #blacklivesmatter, and there's really nothing else to discuss, I'm locking this thread since it's just serving to bait responses, and we have active threads for discussing the hashtag.