Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You do realize Garrisons on Draenor literally, LITERALLY cost us a raid tier right?
    Do you have a source on that? I'm not saying you're lying (or just using the word Literally incorrectly), but genuinely curious. I hadn't heard that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Because Artifacts are actually tied to the endgame, unlike Garrisons which were tied to the leveling.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Cataclysm and MoP had a crapton of content at release. I choose to believe that WoD is just a horrible, horrible fluke.
    I think they greatly underestimated the time costs of their two central expansion features (or let development creep balloon them): Garrisons and Ashran. Think of how much effort went into those that could be much better spent elsewhere.

How much better things will go next time is always up in the air. There's a lot of effort that will end up going into class halls as well, but hopefully most of the technology already exists at this point and it's a matter of just implementing the related content rather than inventing the underlying systems first.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

too early to tell. but we can call in that the sky is falling early i suppose
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i swear if the artifacts are another "bring me 500 things from raid bosses" every patch i'm not going to even bother.
    They have to have at least one of those things in there or else people will have their artifact power up very quickly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

36 questlines seem alot to you?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    36 questlines seem alot to you?
    It's a TON compared to 1 questline in 6.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's a TON compared to 1 questline in 6.0.
    Err, what? Lol?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Err, what? Lol?
    they want to have a unique artifact and questing experience for each class/spec combo. Not just each class/role combo.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They have to have at least one of those things in there or else people will have their artifact power up very quickly.
    THey could always do a weekly cap instead

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    But it was time well spent. It was great to have such an ungodly amount of customization for your garrison. And the gameplay mechanics of the garrison itself were top notch. I don't say this easily but it was even more fun than jousting at the Argent Tournament.
    What gameplay mechanics? Clicking on portraits to get gear? I really hope you're joking. Another raid tier, which this time we ACTUALLY lost, would have been actual gameplay. Garrisons were clicking on various things and no actual playing of your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    What gameplay mechanics? Clicking on portraits to get gear? I really hope you're joking. Another raid tier, which this time we ACTUALLY lost, would have been actual gameplay. Garrisons were clicking on various things and no actual playing of your class.
    Pretty sure this is a sarcasm post.

People defending garrisons probably forget that all these super features every expansion end up being dropped in the next, meaning its all really just a waste of time.

They have NO excuse if they fuck up Endgame this time.
    I cut them some slack with their new increased team size and stuff like that.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Cataclysm --- had a crapton of content at release.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    They have NO excuse if they fuck up Endgame this time.
    I cut them some slack with their new increased team size and stuff like that.
    It would be a design philosophy if things go different.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    I'm desperately hoping that this isn't the case, and the reason the second half of WoD sucked so hard was because they were all working furiously on Legion.
    This is bullshit. They have been working on 2 games since half way Vanilla...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Cata actually did have nice progression flow of content. First 4 weeks of Cata were the best weeks I had since the end of TBC.