http://i.imgur.com/EpPYsK6.jpg

That's not the full list.
    Doing placement matches is great!

Deleted
    I don't understand the point ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    I don't understand the point ...
    That I've won 1 fucking game in 3 god damned days. I've lost atleast a dozen games in a row.

There's really only one constant in every match you've played.

Just uninstall and play any other moba really with normal matchmaking. Not that this kind of losing streak is the matchmaking's fault of course, but it probably kept pissing you off resulting in this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    There's really only one constant in every match you've played.
    It doesn't bloody matter if you're completely shit or an amazing pro, you should be matched properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just uninstall and play any other moba really with normal matchmaking. Not that this kind of losing streak is the matchmaking's fault of course, but it probably kept pissing you off resulting in this.
    It's my fault huh? Really? You know absolutely nothing about me and you're gonna blame ALL of it on me?
    It -is- the matchmakings fault.
    I'm ended up in rank 16. So take these pathetic insults about me being bad and the sole reason for these losses and shove them.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2015-09-01 at 08:53 PM.

If the game pisses you off so much, go play a different one.

MOBAs are the new big thing in PC gaming; there's quite a few of them for you to pick from.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    It doesn't bloody matter if you're completely shit or an amazing pro, you should be matched properly.

- - - Updated - - -

It's my fault huh? Really? You know absolutely nothing about me and you're gonna blame ALL of it on me?
    Bloody hell, calm down. A poor streak like that happens, there are multiple contributory factors and the only thing you can do is suck it up and wait it out. It doesn't justify being an arse to people on the internet just because you didn't like their response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    If the game pisses you off so much, go play a different one.

MOBAs are the new big thing in PC gaming; there's quite a few of them for you to pick from.
    But I love this game when the matches are good. It's a great game, but the matchmaking is completely messed up. I get angry because I care about the state of the game, not because I hate it but because I like it. I do play the occasional LoL game, but it doesn't really compare to HotS.
    In no world, should lose streaks like this happen. It's unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Bloody hell, calm down. A poor streak like that happens, there are multiple contributory factors and the only thing you can do is suck it up and wait it out. It doesn't justify being an arse to people on the internet just because you didn't like their response.
    What are you talking about? I haven't been an arse to anyone. I defended myself from remarks about my person. I've made no insults and no remarks, but the people I responded to did make thinly veiled insults, contributing nothing at all but attempting to provoke.
    You're just adding to it.

Oh, I thought this was a League thread.

Oh, I thought this was a Smite thread.

Oh, I thought this was a DOTA2 thread.

Nope, its just a HOTS thread. Sorry, all the moba complaints are all the same.

Losing games and I don't know why, the game must be broken/unbalanced.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You don't play competitive online games much do ya?
    All the time. Why?

Chances are you are unskilled.
    Otherwise you are assuming not that YOU are being matched improperly, but that they are continually (apparently for three days worth of games) matching you with only noobs and only against much more skilled teams.

There are ways to carry in this game, don't be fooled. Its not like LoL, but you can tell when you have some one who just made every situation successful.
    Go learn and stop wasting your time complaining to people who couldn't care less.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    Oh, I thought this was a League thread.

Oh, I thought this was a Smite thread.

Oh, I thought this was a DOTA2 thread.

Nope, its just a HOTS thread. Sorry, all the moba complaints are all the same.

Losing games and I don't know why, the game must be broken/unbalanced.
    I've never ever, in several years of playing League of Legends, lost 14 games and 1 won in 3 days. I dont know someone that has either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Chances are you are unskilled.
    Otherwise you are assuming not that YOU are being matched improperly, but that they are continually (apparently for three days worth of games) matching you with only noobs and only against much more skilled teams.

There are ways to carry in this game, don't be fooled. Its not like LoL, but you can tell when you have some one who just made every situation successful.
    Go learn and stop wasting your time complaining to people who couldn't care less.
    No matter what my skill might be, I shouldn't ever get losing streaks like that. Someones skill is irrelevant, they should still be properly matched.
    I'm rank 16 by the way, if that counts for anything.
    Ofcourse, other times I can get win streaks just as long. But I've solo queued for the last 3 days. I usually have 2 pals to play with and when I do, the games are a bit more even and we win a lot more than when any of us play solo.

If you don't care, you shouldn't have bothered answering to this. That's what not caring means.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2015-09-01 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    They were being asses right back at him. I can understand his tone in the 2nd and on posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryzvwald View Post
    They were being asses right back at him. I can understand his tone in the 2nd and on posts.
    Thank you, one voice of sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

No matter what my skill might be, I shouldn't ever get losing streaks like that. Someones skill is irrelevant, they should still be properly matched.
    I'm rank 16 by the way, if that counts for anything.
    Ofcourse, other times I can get win streaks just as long. But I've solo queued for the last 3 days. I usually have 2 pals to play with and when I do, the games are a bit more even and we win a lot more than when any of us play solo.

If you don't care, you shouldn't have bothered answering to this. That's what not caring means.
    What you are talking about is just not relevant to placement or match making.
    If you would approach it from outside your own head you would realize this.

Why wouldn't you lose games in a long streak in a row? What does that have to do with anything? You want after 5 consecutive losses some clause in the system that automatically places you on a team of pros against a team of noobs?

This isn't hearthstone. There are 10 people involved. Go learn how to play the game and THEN you will never have a losing streak like that.

And to clarify, my caring about you winning or losing =/= me posting here.
    I care about replying to the thread, not about your blaming others for a string of bad luck.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    What you are talking about is just not relevant to placement or match making.
    If you would approach it from outside your own head you would realize this.

Why wouldn't you lose games in a long streak in a row? What does that have to do with anything? You want after 5 consecutive losses some clause in the system that automatically places you on a team of pros against a team of noobs?

This isn't hearthstone. There are 10 people involved. Go learn how to play the game and THEN you will never have a losing streak like that.

And to clarify, my caring about you winning or losing =/= me posting here.
    I care about replying to the thread, not about your blaming others for a string of bad luck.
    It's not hard to grasp.
    No matter your skill. No matter your rank. You should be properly matched and as a result, have an even win/loss ratio. That's the purpose of the matchmaker, to give you good games and an as even chance as possible between the teams to win. Unless you're exceptionally bad or exceptionally skilled, in which case you either drag your W/L down anyway or you pull your W/L up regardless.

YOu seem to think that this isn't the case. That a random group of people is put together against another random group, with no regards for anything. Matchmaking purposefully, in all games, is or should be trying to put together as even games as possible. That's what matchmaking means...

What makes you think I don't know how to play the game? Before reset, I was rank 6. Now after reset I'm rank 16. I've played this game since technical alpha. Stop with these petty, personal insults.

That doesn't even make sense.

You clearly have no clue how matchmaking works. Those few games can´t change your MMR significantly, so you won´t get a "guaranteed" win after 5-15 losses. It´s not that volatile. If you lost 100 games in a row, you´d have a point, but this is just a baseless whinethread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You clearly have no clue how matchmaking works. Those few games can´t change your MMR significantly, so you won´t get a "guaranteed" win after 5-15 losses. It´s not that volatile. If you lost 100 games in a row, you´d have a point, but this is just a baseless whinethread.
    And you've, for some reason, not chosen to explain it to me but instead just made more insults.
    I'm actually a person that can listen, but you'd have to actually say something constructive first. You seem to have completely skipped the entire thread as well and I'd hate to have to repeat myself.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2015-09-01 at 09:36 PM.

Kinda like saying you flipped a coin 14 times and only got heads once so the coin is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.