10+ Year Old Account

So..why so much bias being allowed in general off topic still?

I am seeing and reporting CONSTANT, every single day flame bait posts from people, and seeing mods not only not do anything about it, but QUOTE THOSE POSTS and respond.

Why? Why should a mods political bias be allowed to effect how the forum is run? And it is 100%, entirely one sided.

"Send a PM to a super mod, who shares the same exact views as the person you are reporting and will do nothing about it"? Yeah, right. I have sent pm's of clear, blatant rule violations to super mods and have had NOTHING done about those posts, and no responses.

If you reach over 20,000 posts, are you immune to infractions? Can you just flame bait and troll as much as you want, or is that reserved for one specific poster that can do whatever he wants?

As a specific example: I reported this post for having memes, not allowed under the forum rules, nothing happened. PM'ed super mods, nothing happened:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35948268

So are memes allowed now as long as you are insulting the "Right" people? Or is this just flat out bias?

I'm sure this will just be locked, because they won't actually address it. Just say "PM SUPER MODS!" and have nothing be done, as usual...
    Last edited by Gumboy; 2015-09-02 at 06:46 AM.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry you feel that PMing supermods has not resulted in the answers you want.

However, as you know, these kinds of discussions are not permitted here. The appropriate avenue is private discussion with the folks who run the site.

You're welcome to use 'contact us' to reach the admins.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |