10+ Year Old Account

Recommend me EU PVP realm ( alliance ofc )

Hello all,
    so after few years on Drak'thul EU Horde I realized that on that realm is really no PVP potential after all. Also raiding doesn't suit me well because usually I dont have that much time these days ( girlfriend and work ). So I decided that I will transfer my main ( hunter ) and alt ( rogue ) to Alliance side. Can you recommend me a huge pvp population ? I know that Outland shines for alliance side. Any other realms ?

Outland or Ravencrest are the most choosen for Alliance PVP. I took Outland!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you mate tell me is there a long quee for bgs or waiting time for log in to the game on outland ?

I really like Sylvanis

There are a few other realms besides Outland and ravencrest though, sylvanas is one as stated above, you can also just check the 3v3 ladders and see where all the R1s play.

R1 player concentrations on certain realm always indicate the pvp size of the population (99% of the time ), so there are quite a few good realms to choose from, just pick how much of a concentration you actually want ( while considering future queue times during expansion releases would be advisable ). :3

Edit: I must warn you though, Outland seems to be suffering from the stormscale-effect , which means that over-bloated pvp realms (especially ones who are/were considered N1 pvp concentration realms) experience player withdrawal which means that as it gets too crowded top players ( and others ) start transferring off to other realms and that trend picks up and eventually you'll have an outland full of fanboys and over arrogant wannabes , while all the other decent / good players would have been long gone to some other realm.

I can't say for sure which realm will go up or down, but if my intuition is correct,by the time legion hits outland will no longer be N1 pvp server on eu, ravencrest will most likely take it's place with aegwyn as secondary realm, that is if alliance will stay as the main faction hub for pvp.
    Last edited by wholol; 2015-09-04 at 06:54 AM.