Poll: Who would win?

Thread: Go'el or Goku?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    2. A heart virus (lol)
    The only one I disagree with is Harry Potter only for the fact that wizards aren't as quick as most in the DBZ universe, the argument could be there though, but this one made me laugh just because I completely forgot Goku was suppose to die to a heart virus.

Also I just saw Chuck Norris in that list, I'm uh...not sure about that one

10+ Year Old Account
    Your guys' responses reminded me why I love the Internet. Thanks all! XDDD
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Thrall.

He has plot armour thick enough to 1shot Goku.

Take my energy DBZ-fans.
    Thrall is indeed written with plot armor. Goku is written with a deliberate disregard for believability and an attempt to progress power and goodness as far beyond absurdity as possible. Goku dies, trains in the after life, and walks back. Thrall literally has nothing on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I was going to say Goku but then I was thinking about how in WoW a gnome is somehow able to parry/block/take a hit from a 700 foot tall being with a 300 foot long sword so either the physics in the warcraft universe are a little wonky or pretty much everyone in the Warcraft universe is built more sturdy and powerful and because of that we don't realize everyone is the equivalent of a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
    Azeroth is actually really tiny which is why the physics get a little weird.

Things that would beat Goku:
    1. Anyone with a Death Note
    Would not work on goku, The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    While Goku would easily win this one I'm pretty sure, never ask the internet whether or not anything can beat Goku, because they'll always pick Goku even if the other side is just as crazy OP.
    Everyone knows that Goku can't beat ben 10 though.... Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Would not work on goku, The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
    Oh.......
    =(

Quote Originally Posted by emedia View Post
    Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
    And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
    Go back to /a/ :^)

Anyway, the power level differences between the two universes are so vast that you would struggle to get a fair fight.

If you are interested in characters with insane powers, look up (and beware of spoilers) Featherine Augustus Aurora, Elder God Demonbane, and Ryougi Shiki to begin with, and you will quickly realise how characters like Goku are absolute weaklings.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

We need Goku to appear in HoTS to settle this matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, seeing that Thrall is Superman and Goku put together...

Goku
    Kal-El

Like, no one else noticed that his name is combining the two? Go'el?

Honestly Goku would clearly win, but the name origin has always been ridiculous to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

If you are going to put anyone against Goku from the Warcraft universe it would have to be someone like Sargeras or the Titans. And even they probably wouldn't be enough if you were to look at fully powered Goku.

Every major threat Azeroth has ever had could be there at the same exact time and all it would take is a base form Goku to blow up the entire planet and just instant transmission away.

Deleted
    an orc in lore has the physical strenght of 2 or 3 humans. lets say that because thrall is such a strong magic user, his magic makes him 1000x stronger. this puts thrall at a generious 3000 humans worth of strenght. the average human in DBZ has a powerlevel of less then 100, but lets say its 100. This puts thrall at 300.000 powerlevel.

Goku during the frieza saga went over a million during friezas second form.

so yeah no contest even with generous numbers for thrall.

Ok so we moved the trade channel here ?

/leave 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Goku during the frieza saga went over a million during friezas second form.
    Actually, Im kinda curious about something. What was Goku's power level during his fight with Freeza? We know that his last recorded power level was around 250,000. Then he got hurt and was in the healing tank until he fought Freeza, who at his max was 1 Billion or higher, so SSJ Goku would have to be higher than a billion as well. So I need some maths help. (250,000 + X)20*50=1,000,000,000. 20 was Goku's maximum Kaioken, 50 is the multiplier of SSJ1, so X would be Goku's base power level. You could also find the difference between 250,000 and X to see the extent of his Zenkai boost.

Deleted
    Actually, Im kinda curious about something. What was Goku's power level during his fight with Freeza? We know that his last recorded power level was around 250,000. Then he got hurt and was in the healing tank until he fought Freeza, who at his max was 1 Billion or higher, so SSJ Goku would have to be higher than a billion as well. So I need some maths help. (250,000 + X)20*50=1,000,000,000. 20 was Goku's maximum Kaioken, 50 is the multiplier of SSJ1, so X would be Goku's base power level. You could also find the difference between 250,000 and X to see the extent of his Zenkai boost.
    i think 3 million before super saiyan and around 60 million at the end of the frieza fight. i think there is some official guide book that states powerlevels for the early seasons or something, before they changed their stance to "powerlevels are dumb"

google has allsorts of powerlevel lists.

Considering they have to make up increasingly BS excuses for things to attempt to be as strong or stronger than Goku, imma go with him. Thrall isn't even the strongest being in WoW universe, though with his plot armor you'd think he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think 3 million before super saiyan and around 60 million at the end of the frieza fight. i think there is some official guide book that states powerlevels for the early seasons or something, before they changed their stance to "powerlevels are dumb"

google has allsorts of powerlevel lists.
    I find that the "power levels don't matter" argument just doesn't hold any ground. "Power levels aren't solid" is a much better one. If power levels didn't matter, Majin Buu could have attacked the earth at the same time as Raditz and Goku still would have won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Considering they have to make up increasingly BS excuses for things to attempt to be as strong or stronger than Goku, imma go with him. Thrall isn't even the strongest being in WoW universe, though with his plot armor you'd think he was.
    maybe we need a poll to discuss: thrall vs old age, who wins?

Deleted
    Goku could learn hokuto shinken...

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe we need a poll to discuss: thrall vs old age, who wins?
    Thrall. He has such control of the elements that when he dies, his spirit can command the earth to reform back into his body after he decays. As long as there is earth to command, there will be Thrall. Just like Sephiroth

Goku's power level was 150 million after he turned SS1 against Frieza. Broly's power level was stated to be 1.4 billion by a semi official source, (V-Jump magazine) so take that as you will. The same magazine stated that Super Saiyan Gogeta's power level was 2.5 billion in Fusion Reborn. Assuming that's correct and that Goku and Vegeta were roughly equal in power, that puts base form Goku's power level around 25 million at that point in the series, though that power level makes very little sense as SS3 is a x400 power multiplier and Goku lost to second form Janemba at SS3, (power level of 10 billion, theoretically). Gogeta's power level seems consistent with Toriyama's statements about the Fusion Dance, namely that it basically just adds the power of both fighters together, but Gogeta's strong showing against Janemba makes very little sense as Gogeta could not achieve higher than SS1, and SS1 Goku + SS1 Vegeta should be much weaker than SS3 Goku. And those inconsistencies, for me, call that whole sequence into question.

The Japanese voice actor for Frieza said that Golden Frieza's power level is 100 quintillion, though some people have claimed he was joking, and I can't confirm or deny that for myself because I can't read Japanese.

A random apotechary could kill any SS. If they are really good at their job, they will know how to create de disease that Goku coudn't survive at the begining of Cell saga, just work a bit more on this new desease and you will have a 100% victory over all SS if a random guy from the future or Weiss came at time.

Goku's power level was 150 million after he turned SS1 against Frieza. Broly's power level was stated to be 1.4 billion by a semi official source, (V-Jump magazine) so take that as you will. The same magazine stated that Super Saiyan Gogeta's power level was 2.5 billion in Fusion Reborn. Assuming that's correct and that Goku and Vegeta were roughly equal in power, that puts base form Goku's power level around 25 million at that point in the series, though that power level makes very little sense as SS3 is a x400 power multiplier and Goku lost to second form Janemba at SS3, (power level of 10 billion, theoretically). Gogeta's power level seems consistent with Toriyama's statements about the Fusion Dance, namely that it basically just adds the power of both fighters together, but Gogeta's strong showing against Janemba makes very little sense as Gogeta could not achieve higher than SS1, and SS1 Goku + SS1 Vegeta should be much weaker than SS3 Goku. And those inconsistencies, for me, call that whole sequence into question.

The Japanese voice actor for Frieza said that Golden Frieza's power level is 100 quintillion, though some people have claimed he was joking, and I can't confirm or deny that for myself because I can't read Japanese.
    WOW, never thought about that. The wikia maybe can help with all this mats: Power level

Btw, Toriyama said 1 or 2 months ago that Goku SSG is something like 2-3, Bill (beeru) is 10 and Weiss is 15. Golden Freezer had enough power to win over sSSG at early stage, but the transformation drains his ki if it isn't mastered. I don't know if this helps, but it's something cannon.