another trinket thread.....this time for Gladiator

had a look but can't see a thread to help make some sense of what to use when(if it's buried in the glad thread sorry for reposting).
    i got four trinkets atm EDH, WBR, plume and chorus all hc and atm i'm using plume and EDH for single target but when cleaving what do i use with chorus, EDH for the burn dmg or class trinket for the extra hc strike revenge dmg?

Plume+EDH is currently the best combo for Glad on all fights. There is an argument to make for WBR over EDH on patchwerk fights, as it sims at almost the exact same numbers as EDH, but with some higher burst potential, but in practice you'd be better off simply using Plume+EDH on everything.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

even on AoE stuff like iskar and assault?

Assault really depends, if you're killing stuff fast then EDH is not that fantastic for Gladiator. As Fury it generally does more damage and is easier to stack and so is still pretty strong even if stuff dies quickly. If stuff is living long enough and you're doing a good job of stacking and spreading the love then it's probably the best choice by a decent enough margin. Worldbreaker feels really awesome and the burst is great but it definitely reduces the room for error by placing even more importance on proper rage management and use of shield charge.

Between Worldbreaker and EDH is mostly worth putting down to a personal choice, they are very close in most situations and niche scenarios will favour one or the other. Just test both and decide which you prefer, personally I like using Worldbreaker alongside Plume.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4