Thread: Favorite cookie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Tie between peanut butter and chocolate chip.

My friend's wife likes to bake a lot, and she made some kind of cookie once when I was over there. Was kind of like a combination of the two (not chocolate chip, but they were like peanut butter with butterscotch chips), and they were fucking amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who really loves no bakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm not "patriotic" at all but I have to admit that Anzac biscuits are pretty good:
    [ Picture of Vomit ]

Anything home made is much better than dry shitty shop biscuits. Although there is a brand of choc chip "cookie" here that's not so bad. At least they put enough choc chips in.

These are also good.
    Is that vomit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Snickerdoodle

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Tie between peanut butter and chocolate chip.

My friend's wife likes to bake a lot, and she made some kind of cookie once when I was over there. Was kind of like a combination of the two (not chocolate chip, but they were like peanut butter with butterscotch chips), and they were fucking amazing.
    My girlfriend makes peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. Those are so fucking good. Damn it, I want some now. I think I may need to amend my list.

Ginger biscuits or Hobknobs. We don't really have American style cookies all that much in the UK, Biscuits here however are popular because, you know, Tea. : D

10+ Year Old Account
    oatmeal cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I love just about any cookie that is soft and chewy. But we have a family-owned bakery where I live, and they make these smiley face cookies that are absolutely to die for!

You've probably seen them before, they look like this:

During high school football season (which is huge in my town), they bake similar cookies into the shape of footballs with orange and brown icing on them. OMG! Kreygasm

Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies.

Those are waffles not cookies.
    Its crunchy like a cookie, its not a belgian waffle were talking about. Cookie comes from the Dutch word (hence the weird -ie), its a cookie in the Netherlands. Therefore it's a cookie
    Last edited by Bolson13; 2015-09-03 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    /snip

my favorite cookie
    this has been on loop for 2 hours.

apparently i like this song

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Am I the only one who really loves no bakes?
    http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/wp-cont...ke-cookies.jpg
    Oh, no, I think those things are freakin awesome, too. The only problem is they're so heavy that you can only have so much compared to a baked cookie.

chewy Chips Ahoy filled with birthday cake frosting

With raisins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oatmeal raisin <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Oh, no, I think those things are freakin awesome, too. The only problem is they're so heavy that you can only have so much compared to a baked cookie.
    I don't think I've ever had a no bake cookie that was heavy. I could eat an entire tray or two which I may or may not have done within the last month. Maybe too much peanut butter? I always try to go for equal parts of chocolate and peanut butter before taking the saucepan to the stove.

And for anyone who is making no bake cookies, add cinnamon. Trust me on this one.