Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do you guys wait for 4pc unholy proc is up before using BoS? If not, how is it weaved into the BoS rotation, if at all?

just use DT when you get 5 stacks. BoS has the be used with the ring to get the best effect

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto View Post
    why would you spam plague strike instead of scourge
    Oops, fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by lagunablade View Post
    just use DT when you get 5 stacks. BoS has the be used with the ring to get the best effect
    Am I correct in assuming that, during the opener and any other time BoS is active, you get to 5 stacks using Sudden Doom procs only?
    Last edited by Vejito1; 2015-09-17 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejito1 View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that, during the opener and any other time BoS is active, you get to 5 stacks using Sudden Doom procs only?
    The tooltip of Shadow Infusion is a bit misleading. You actually get stacks of Shadow Infusion for any RP spender you have, which means Breath of Sindragosa will consume enough Runic Power over time to get you 5 Stacks. It takes about 8 seconds without Sudden Doom procs.

The same obviously goes for Blood Tap.
    Last edited by Clayney0; 2015-09-17 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayney0 View Post
    The tooltip of Shadow Infusion is a bit misleading. You actually get stacks of Shadow Infusion for any RP spender you have, which means Breath of Sindragosa will consume enough Runic Power over time to get you 5 Stacks. It takes about 8 seconds without Sudden Doom procs.

The same obviously goes for Blood Tap.
    Oh ok thanks, I'm on the cusp of being able to swap to unholy and did not realize BoS gave stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejito1 View Post
    Oh ok thanks, I'm on the cusp of being able to swap to unholy and did not realize BoS gave stacks.
    It would actually be a pretty shitty mechanic if it didn't proc Shadow Infusion and Blood Tap. 10 second BoS max