7+ Year Old Account

Hack N Slash games

Wondering if people enjoy the age old hack n slash game.
    Something that I enjoyed very much in my younger days was the Dynasty Warriors series, I still play some of the newer titles every once in awhile
    As a whole though do people like the game style?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    As a whole though do people like the game style?
    When it feels intense? Absolutely! Nothing like playing Gauntlet with your friends on the 'ole arcade machines with a massive win streak, crying to yourself "Don't die, don't die, don't die" when you're almost to the end!

Though, for a 'modern' version of that intensity, great set piece fights like D3's battering ram mission really bring the genre to life.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "Warriors" franchise is still one of my favourite of all time. Sure it's not super intense, it doesn't require much thought or skill...

But sometimes, you just want to switch off your brain and murder 1000s of peons, when that happens they're unsurpassed.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Hack'n'Slash game get too repetitive to me very fast. Back in early 2000-s I enjoyed games like Diablo 2 a lot, but nowadays I prefer games requiring a bit more than just clicking things to death and using 3-4 abilities endlessly. I enjoyed Diablo 3 when I played it this Spring for a month or so, but eventually I got bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Still a fan of the Warriors games even if they are getting a bit stale even for me.
    Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate is still an awesome game for me simply due to how many characters stages there are and the different modes.
    Will be keeping an eye of Koei's slot in the Tokyo Game Show and their talk segment in regards to DW's 15 year anniversary.