Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    If I may interject, one thing Timewalking can change is change what armor and/or weapons can be sold.

Specifically, armor and weapons that are no longer obtainable, or never were obtainable in the first place.

For WotLK, such an example would be the blue warrior ICC tier armor:

Or if they decide to include Cata dungeons in future Timewalking, they could have the green DK tier armor:

This way, it'd give players more choices to choose from. They can either go for the mounts, or focus on transmogging (armor and weapons once previously unreleased for reasons).

Thoughts?
    I like your idea! Anything that brings diversity and breaks up the grind would be great for this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I like your idea! Anything that brings diversity and breaks up the grind would be great for this system.
    Think it'd be worth trying to tell the development team about this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Think it'd be worth trying to tell the development team about this idea?
    I posted mine on mmo-champ because I think it has a higher chance to be seen here than on the EU forums. I suppose you could make a new thread about yours, that would bring it more visibility, other than that I don't know.

But if you have more direct means of talking to the dev team, by all means, mention them both.

i wish all the 1% mounts were as easy to get as the TW mounts