Poll: BLM movement out of hand?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has been getting out of hand from the beginning. Right when they started to put black people's lives on a pedestal and act like they're above everyone else like they're the most important people in the world and acting like they deserve something just because some black person was shot. Then it really got out of hand when they used this black lives matter bullshit as an excuse to destroy and pillage their own fucking town like a bunch of savage raiders. All because of some guy who 90% of the people involved don't even know. They only protest because it's a fellow brutha. When a black guy kills a white guy or even a family over a few thousand dollars/drugs/something stupid do you see anyone going out with signs like "white lives matter" and protesting and rioting all over? No. The only people that are affected are the friends and families of the victim(s).

The whole "BLM" shit is stupid and everyone involved are a bunch of idiots who don't even know what the fuck they're really protesting for. All they know is that some white guy killed a black guy and because of that it's racism all of a sudden. Who cares what the black guy did the cop shot him! The police are all corrupt! RIOT!! But whenever a black guy kills another black guy it's no fucking problem. Just another day in the neighborhood. Black lives don't matter in those situations right? That's why people say it's only racist if a white person is involved. White on black crime it's a international issue. Black on white crime, who the fuck cares? It's just another white guy, no biggie.

Also while on the subject people talk about stereotypes like how black people are always seen as criminals. Watch the news and tell me how many crimes were done by a black person versus a white person. Then come back and tell me that the stereotypes are unjustified and racist. Then you can wonder why cops are so on edge. Doesn't really justify their actions but as a human being can you really blame them for being scared and valuing their lives? Cops aren't emotionless drones. They want to go back home to their families too.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-09-04 at 05:58 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    It has been getting out of hand from the beginning. Right when they started to put black people's lives on a pedestal and act like they're above everyone else like they're the most important people in the world and acting like they deserve something just because some black person was shot. Then it really got out of hand when they used this black lives matter bullshit as an excuse to destroy and pillage their own fucking town like a bunch of savage raiders. All because of some guy who 90% of the people involved don't even know. They only protest because it's a fellow brutha. When a black guy kills a white guy or even a family over a few thousand dollars/drugs/something stupid do you see anyone going out with signs like "white lives matter" and protesting and rioting all over? No. The only people that are affected are the friends and families of the victim(s).

The whole "BLM" shit is stupid and everyone involved are a bunch of idiots who don't even know what the fuck they're really protesting for. All they know is that some white guy killed a black guy and because of that it's racism all of a sudden. Who cares what the black guy did the cop shot him! The police are all corrupt! RIOT!! But whenever a black guy kills another black guy it's no fucking problem. Just another day in the neighborhood. Black lives don't matter in those situations right? That's why people say it's only racist if a white person is involved. White on black crime it's a international issue. Black on white crime, who the fuck cares? It's just another white guy, no biggie.

Also while on the subject people talk about stereotypes like how black people are always seen as criminals. Watch the news and tell me how many crimes were done by a black person versus a white person. Then come back and tell me that the stereotypes are unjustified and racist. Then you can wonder why cops are so on edge. Doesn't really justify their actions but as a human being can you really blame them for being scared and valuing their lives? Cops aren't emotionless drones. They want to go back home to their families too.

So can I prejudge white guys as child raping serial killers because the stereotype of a person like that is white? I mean just look at how often the criminal is white... what about mass shooters, usually they're white with mental issues so... should am I now justified in prejuding all whites?

Also how is saying "black lives matter too, we're treated liek our lives matter less" tantamount to putting black lives on a pedestal? Unless you just think black lives should be worth less than others, asking to be worth just as much as anyone else isn't asking to be put on a pedestal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    Is Black Lives Matter a social justice movement or just a hate group? Thoughts?
    for me your two options are equals...

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    So what's the solution for the BLM movement to regain legitimacy? It's pretty evident ya'll think its out of hand.
    A bunch of whiny entitled white guys would never view anything like this as legitimate... come on.

These are the same type of people that will say if a black person is hired over a white person it's because of AA not because oh... they were actually a good candidate. That just reeks of entitlement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    for me your two options are equals...
    Because stomping on hate = hate group...

I've heard way more people complain about them than I have actually heard something about them

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    A bunch of whiny entitled white guys would never view anything like this as legitimate... come on.

These are the same type of people that will say if a black person is hired over a white person it's because of AA not because oh... they were actually a good candidate. That just reeks of entitlement.

- - - Updated - - -

Themius, based on these comments, curious of what your thoughts are to my response to that same question:

Two things IMO:

1. They need to denounce or distance themselves from the fringe elements making comments like wrap cops in blankets. Making defenses and trying to indicate they meant something else won't cut it;

2. Either change the name to: black lives matter if killed by a white cop, or start actually acting on the black lives matter. The should be marching in support of the 9 year old black girl who was shot, and other scenarios with black victims....regardless of the color, or career, of the offender.

Then they will have more legitimacy...in my eyes at least

Fair...or whiney white guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

At this point they aren't really stomping on hate, rather encouraging it by trying to vilify cops and in some cases, white people in general. In addition, it seems a lot of the time they side with criminals regardless of whether or not the person is innocent or guilty. For example, if a black criminal points a gun at the police, I think the police have every right to fire. BLM only enters these issues to try to muddy the waters, victim blame, etc. Plus as we've seen in the media, many of the members are juvenile as hell and at this point are using BLM as more of a tool to troll white people that they are upset with.