Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gotta try that Gorgrond trick! I used to do only Bonus Objectives + Dungeons with the GR Pot but this sounds MUCH better!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtelesio View Post
    The 15 min exp pot + gorgrond bonus objectives + The Elite quest items = 92-99 in about an hour. Flying makes it way easier to do.
    The return trip for the last kill to turn in takes about an hour. killing all the mobs minus 1 at each location takes much longer

I'd much rather score free gold and loot. Without flying I did this on my 2nd alt in about a day with just garrison exp pots as there's treasures which give rested bar as well on top of giving GR and exp. Especially with flying and garrison mission pot on top now I'd expect this to be much faster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dagrimone View Post
    ok so before flying came out i could level a toon from 90 to 100 using just bonus objectives and hidden treasures i did 0 quests at all by passing the content
    and now since flying is out i am on my way to getting 2 of my alts one from 94 to 100 and the other (currently leveling this one) 92 to 100 in less then 24 hours

umm... it almost feels like i am cheating but obviously its not

i am currently streaming my process

you dont believe me just try this on your alt its nuts....
    You could do all that pre-flying as well. Heirlooms + XP pot = gg.

Deleted
    Yeah with heirlooms and the garrison xp potion you cuold get from 90-100 in less than 10 hours without too much trouble before flying

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    Yeah with heirlooms and the garrison xp potion you cuold get from 90-100 in less than 10 hours without too much trouble before flying
    10? Heirlooms alone was 2-3. If you knew exact paths and every quest without looking and auto turnin/accepts.

With Heirlooms/Garrison XP/15m XP Pot it took 1 hour(45m prep and spend 15m running around gorgrond).

Flying makes that a little shorter but w/e. Most people who wanted to level chars like I did finished everything even before those 15m pots existed and heirlooms.