Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Chinese sellers have been advertising EU mounts on the US servers for $$$$ lately

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Currently considering buying the ugly chicken on my server, it finally showed up. For just full gold cap.
    Blasphemy! Rooster is one of best mounts in game!

I was one of the ones to finally get a blue respone back when the TCG pets were just being spammed in massive amounts. Blizzard has always had the stance that duping does not exist nor does ninja looting. Instead Blizzard has their own defining traits and in the case of what we call 'duping' they call exploitative means. Do you guys remember when Spectral Tiger Cubs first started hitting the market a few years ago? A pet that was normally 300k gold on multiple realms back then started showing up. The biggest problem was noticeable RIGHT away. ALL of the spectral tiger cubs, and I mean ALL of them were level 6.

So you are telling me that back then all the pets were not duped and came from hacked accounts or stolen from people? That was a disaster and a half and it was what started the trend. A few months later soul-traders and the others got hit and it eventually expanded into mounts. Considering the TCG is out of print for some time now I still find it amusing that typically the cheapest TCG pets from back in the day like the sand scarab, landro pets etc are more expensive than soul-traders/spec tiger cubs and the kites. Because when the stuff was printed the spec tigers and stuff were MUCH harder to come by than the scarabs and other pets.

Did some digging and found my original post thread and the blue response we got confirming that the TCG pets were being gained through exploitative means or what us players would call dupes. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13347124807#1 with the blue resonse here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Blasphemy! Rooster is one of best mounts in game!
    It's ugly as hell, I'm seeing whether I can find someone to sell me an epic spectral tiger for gold cap, otherwise I think I'm going to snatch this one up.

Deleted
    Rooster and blue spectral tiger popped up on AH for goldcap again. Always same ones. =/

As there was another forum just started concerning this exact same topic, here's what was linked, but without the negativity and toxic attitude towards US people that own TCGs (btw TCGs on our realms are able to be put on AH, apparently 'duped' mounts can't so unless they've figured out a way to bypass this then the ones bought off the AH aren't 'duped')
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ts_so_low_atm/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    btw TCGs on our realms are able to be put on AH, apparently 'duped' mounts can't so unless they've figured out a way to bypass this then the ones bought off the AH aren't 'duped'
    That rumor is false. Duped mounts can be easily put on AH. I've resold bunch of them.

They are identical to other items, they don't have any magical properties that prevent them from being sold on AH or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    That rumor is false. Duped mounts can be easily put on AH. I've resold bunch of them.

They are identical to other items, they don't have any magical properties that prevent them from being sold on AH or anything else.
    Only partially correct...

Certain dupes sold were not identical, they would appear with "Charges" and therefore be unable to post on the auction house.

This was particularly prevalent among dupes in wrath-cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."