DBM and BigWigs Trigger in latest WeakAura release

Hi,

in the latest WeakAuras release I added trigger types for DBM/BigWigs events/timers.

I've recorded a small video showing how those triggers work:

If you have any questions or are missing any features on that, please do speak up. I don't typically post in the Raids and Dungeons forum, but I do read it.

That's quite cool. There are some timers that are more important than others, and I'd like to make them even more clear. This'll help a lot with some of the silly mechanics my guild struggles with, thanks!

Is it possible to make the progress bars start as full after timer trigger instead of showing the progress of the bigwigs timers? For instance most of my triggers are set at 3-4s before timers expire and the bar that shows up is almost empty since it's counting the full 1 minute progress bar from bigwigs.

Bump. No one knows if it's possible?

Deleted
    I bet we could do those already with the right script. Your mod is amazing man. It's like it's not even a mod, just the right core with the least possible clutter.

By the way, I would work more on the visuals/grouping/etc. since I use TellMeWhen a lot lately just because they seem to handle icon grouping better.